Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: "The Demon of The Light" (Darth Caedus Inspired Saber)  (Read 2787 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« on: October 23, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »

Greetings All, I Couldn't Sleep and So I'd Throw Another Video At Everyone Wink!!!

Here Is My Converted, Customized, Darth Vader "ESB" FX Lightsaber, Dedicated To Darth Caedus...

"The Demon of The Light"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzAVcJ3KhtY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzAVcJ3KhtY</a>

Hope Everyone Enjoyed Wink

May The Force Be With Us All...

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 11:45:28 AM »

Love that saber!  Great to see the reviews Wraith, keep em comin!  I'm still trolling eBay for a Vader ESB to get converted by Ultrasabers.  Haven't found a cyan bin III yet (those older Lux LEDs are hard to find!) but I may just have em do some kinda custom SRD color or something.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »

I am really considering a converted saber, they look sweet.

I really like the color on that Wraith.

Good review! Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Gaius
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

Hello Jedi. How nice of you to drop in.

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 04:56:52 PM »

Dark side point for you.  I really enjoyed hearing your thoughts behind the saber, particularly since I enjoyed the Legacy of the Force and am enjoying Fate of the Jedi.  Hope you finally got some sleep!

Also as a dog lover, I enjoyed your dog's cameo appearence.

Raven, Blazing Red, SS Pommel, Obsidian- Sekarasu
Archon v.2- Guardian Blue, DVA or SRD- QD, Obsidian- Lior
Prophecy, violet amethyst - [Name To Be Determined]
Dark War Glaive, Pyrestone with silver FOC, Obsidian, Black Claws red A/V- Enfer

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 08:49:07 PM »

very nice review wraith. the color looks great

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 06:12:45 AM »

Thank You Everyone For Your Support  Grin!!!

@ to Master Attoru:

Yeah Brother, I Think The Sun Rider's Destiny Would Probably Get You About The Same Effect... (I don't have a SRD saber on me at this time, so I can't compare, but as soon as I land one, I'll let you know Wink)

@ to Gaius:

Thanks  Grin!!!  My Little Maples and Coffees Love To Make Themselves Known Wink!!! So I'm Sure You'll See Them More and More As I Do More Video Reviews Wink!!!

and Yeah, Darth Caedus Is Probably My Favorite Sith Lord (It's Either Him or Revan Wink , and I Tend To Go Back and Forth lol...)  I Had To Dedicate A Saber To His Honor  Cool

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: