Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Is T&P still where I'm supposed to start  (Read 2213 times)
skribs
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« on: May 08, 2017, 01:18:12 PM »

I'd like to try my hand at this RP thing here, and see according to the rules that I'm supposed to start in the T&P section until I get approval to join the active games.  However, I only see one game that's not locked, and it's been months since anything was posted there.

Am I still supposed to start in T&P, or is there a new process for new members now?

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 02:54:48 PM »

Hi there.  It would probably be best to contact the GM's, Krace and B1ondeange1 about getting started.  There isn't a whole lot going on right now because of the GM's real life stuff, but the main games are still running. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1221

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 10:54:02 PM »

Hi there.  It would probably be best to contact the GM's, Krace and B1ondeange1 about getting started.  There isn't a whole lot going on right now because of the GM's real life stuff, but the main games are still running. 

What molina said (thanks!). Both myself and Krace are dealing with a lot of real world shavit getting in the way of everything, let alone forum time and ability to write posts. All new players must start in T and P, we run training as a one on one, as needed basis.

Please read through the ATTENTION ALL PROSPECTIVE PLAYERS thread in the rpg help section first, and read any associated links that will be useful to you (character sheet threads, game info, etc). Then PM us with your character sheet for GCW or TOR and we will begin the review process. It just may be delayed, but we will get back to you.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: