Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: New to forum and lightsaber world  (Read 3641 times)
Chiron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« on: May 10, 2017, 01:31:50 AM »

Hello all from Philadelphia! Excited to be on the forum and learn more from all of you in this new hobby for me. I took the plunge and bought my first saber. Can't wait to get it. I got a Fulcrum Diamond Saber on discount for the May 4 Celebration. I was at Star Wars Celebration and saw a lot of cool light sabers people were carrying. Always wanted one but was unsure of which company to get one from. I hope to learn more and start a collection. Somehow my pockets will be less full but I'll be engaged in a new fun hobby. We only live once.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 07:31:13 AM »

welcome Chiron,

be sure to acknowledge the rules as well, (big bold red text) welcome to the addiction. a diamond Fulcrum is quite a saber to start with too.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 12:03:47 PM »

Welcome, Chiron! Pleased to have you with us, and congratulations on your first Ultrasaber Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »

Hello Chiron and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

Nice on the Fulcrum it's one on my list too get.
Well have you made a choice of which side of the force points you want or do you want too stay neutral? We give force points for  pictures or something you posted.

Well enjoy your Fulcrum and what saber are you think of getting next?

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Chiron
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 11:49:13 PM »

Thanks all. I'm leading Jedi. I can't wait to get my first saber. Going crazy waiting for it already.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 12:47:21 AM »

Welcome. I do not yet have it, but the Fulcrum is extremely high on my wishlist. Great choice. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only thing we ask is that you first use the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure that the questions has not already been asked before. If you can not find the answers you seek, go ahead and ask. Someone will quickly come along and either supply you with an answer, or point you in the right direction. Good to have you here.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 01:59:50 AM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley

Hello all from Philadelphia! Excited to be on the forum and learn more from all of you in this new hobby for me. I took the plunge and bought my first saber. Can't wait to get it. I got a Fulcrum Diamond Saber on discount for the May 4 Celebration. I was at Star Wars Celebration and saw a lot of cool light sabers people were carrying. Always wanted one but was unsure of which company to get one from. I hope to learn more and start a collection. Somehow my pockets will be less full but I'll be engaged in a new fun hobby. We only live once.
Great choice for your first saber!  I'm sure that I speak for the community but when you get your saber we'd love to see pics  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

"Not this ship sister!"

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 02:08:04 AM »

Wow! You are going to have a total blast! Great way to jump in head first. The Obsidian launcher is so user friendly you are going to have the time of your life playing around with all of the amazing options the diamond board has to offer! Have a mighty-fine day! and happy sabering.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 03:06:53 AM »

Welcome, Chiron! Glad you found your lightsaber with Ultrasabers and joined us here. I love how you embrace this new hobby. You'll enjoy it so much. The Fulcrum is such a choice work of art. MTFBWY and please do come back and share a little review it.   Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 01:08:20 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 11:58:05 AM »

Welcome to the addiction! MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Chiron
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 12:31:57 AM »

Thanks for all the welcome greetings! I'll post pics of my Diamond Fulcrum when I get it. Got confirmation today that it will be here in 3 days! I'm sure there will be instructions on how to operate and customize my saber. I'm looking to get another saber too someday, maybe next one soon. I can already see me starting a collection.

Chiron
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2017, 12:44:08 AM »

Thanks for all the welcome greetings! I'll post pics of my Diamond Fulcrum when I get it. Got confirmation today that it will be here in 3 days! I'm sure there will be instructions on how to operate and customize my saber. I'm looking to get another saber too someday, maybe next one soon. I can already see me starting a collection.

The quality is excellent and sounds are fantastic. The Fulcrum is very large. I have to download the Launcher for the diamond controller. It took me some time how to change fonts with gestures but once you know how it is very easy. The brightness is excellent as it is a ultredge midgrade blade will likely get a short blade for in the house. Also the sensitivity is not sensitive enough. What do you guys recommend for sensitivity and recommendations for pulse to make the saber look more realistic. Is the a place where you go on this site that has recommendations for fonts on the Launcher for the Diamond Controller? Here are some other colors. Thanks Emery for a great Saber. I'm addicted and so are my kids.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2017, 08:21:46 PM »

I like the man cave.  Smiley Point to you for the cool pics and man cave/theater room!  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Chiron
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 09:51:46 PM »

I like the man cave.  Smiley Point to you for the cool pics and man cave/theater room!  Grin
Thanks MavRick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: