Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New to forum and lightsaber world  (Read 3624 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 10:25:23 PM »

The quality is excellent and sounds are fantastic. The Fulcrum is very large. I have to download the Launcher for the diamond controller. It took me some time how to change fonts with gestures but once you know how it is very easy. The brightness is excellent as it is a ultredge midgrade blade will likely get a short blade for in the house. Also the sensitivity is not sensitive enough. What do you guys recommend for sensitivity and recommendations for pulse to make the saber look more realistic. Is the a place where you go on this site that has recommendations for fonts on the Launcher for the Diamond Controller? Here are some other colors. Thanks Emery for a great Saber. I'm addicted and so are my kids.

Absolutely stunning Fulcrum saber Chiron^^  As you said, it looks substantive; how's the weight for spinning, combat, etc?

I like the man cave.  Smiley Point to you for the cool pics and man cave/theater room!  Grin

I have to second this  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Chiron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2017, 01:30:55 AM »

Dutchman, because it is large, using 2 hands is no problem but I think The Lost Gray maybe better for spinning. I'll have to get used to the weight and length of the hilt for spinning. If you have larger hands it may be easier to spin with this saber. I agree it is heavy and substantive, and I like how it has presence compared to other sabers if placed side by side and like the clean lines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2017, 04:04:00 AM »

Welcome Chiron.  I was really digging your saber pics and ironically just flew back to San Francisco CA from Philly just this morning!

I had my doubts on legit Philly cheesesteaks at its origin but it really was a fantastic eating experience.  It cannot compare to the crap we get out west at even places called the Cheesesteak Factory ...etc.  impressive most impressive.

With or Wiz ... With or Without? 

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

Chiron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2017, 09:55:38 AM »

Welcome Chiron.  I was really digging your saber pics and ironically just flew back to San Francisco CA from Philly just this morning!

I had my doubts on legit Philly cheesesteaks at its origin but it really was a fantastic eating experience.  It cannot compare to the crap we get out west at even places called the Cheesesteak Factory ...etc.  impressive most impressive.

With or Wiz ... With or Without? 

K
Thanks Kai. Ironically that's my nephews name. And yes I agree with the cheesesteaks here, they are superb and I always go Wiz wit..... and you have to do the Pat's vs Geno's taste test since they are next to each other. Both are great! I too have family in San Francisco.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: