Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab-bag Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Review  (Read 1830 times)
Mewku
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: May 11, 2017, 03:21:23 PM »

So I ordered a few grab-bags awhile back. One of them was the standard issue battle saber v3. This is a saber that I would not have chosen based on the pictures on the sight. But it is actually a really nice piece. It has a nice weight and the pictures on the sight do not do it justice. This is a fantastic saber!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gFDz_XvniI&amp;t=14s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gFDz_XvniI&amp;t=14s</a>

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 08:26:50 PM »

Very nice. I'm a big fan of the Standard Issue saber now, more so than the Dominix even, weird of me to say that though Tongue Maybe we'll get a slanted emitter Dominix of some kind in the future

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 12:34:49 AM »

Looks like a nice, basic hilt there.
One thing on the button. It's no guarantee of blade color. One of my Initiates has a red button, but a VA blade

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 03:23:13 AM »

I really like your grab bag saber Mewku, I think the black guarded button breaks up the all silver of the saber that has made me see the standard issue as boring in the past, and the button and LED matching red really looks good.  Would love to see a pic with the blade installed.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 08:43:58 PM »

So I ordered a few grab-bags awhile back. One of them was the standard issue battle saber v3. This is a saber that I would not have chosen based on the pictures on the sight. But it is actually a really nice piece. It has a nice weight and the pictures on the sight do not do it justice. This is a fantastic saber!
I'm inclined to agree with you: the site pictures do not inspire me to include it among my favorites  Wink  That said: I've noticed that many forum members agree that the standard issue is more than just "serviceable." 

Would love to see a pic with the blade installed.
I entirely agree with this^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Mewku
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 02:24:10 PM »

Oh, sorry I forgot to do that with this one. Here are some pictures I just took.

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 12:36:17 PM »

Would be the perfect saber to weather , hilt wrap and customise.

Slanted emitter is just beautiful

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: