Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Sentinal Yellow  (Read 6614 times)
Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 225

As a Jedi, I prefer Lightside points.

« on: October 23, 2011, 09:11:19 PM »

Is there a possibility that you may be able to just get a yellow blade without having to do RGB?

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 09:17:14 PM »

YES! Grin

First choose one of the $5 extra colors Either, Violet Amethyst, Sunrider's Destiny or Arctic blue.

Then,

When checking out there will be a box labeled.

"Order Comments"

In there ask politely if you could please get "Sentinel Yellow" instead of w/e other Premium color you chose.

That should do it! Grin

I am the Master of the Sentinels so your want of a Sentinel Yellow saber elates my heart to no end.

SY FTW!!!

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 09:54:19 PM »

YES!!! Thank you so much. This is gonna be amazing.Would you mind explaining to me what the "Sentinals" are exactly?

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 10:16:34 PM »

YES!!! Thank you so much. This is gonna be amazing.Would you mind explaining to me what the "Sentinals" are exactly?

Quick explanation.

Gauridan = Knight, Warrior

Consular = Diplomat, Force user

Sentinels = SepcOps, Balance of Fighting and Force.

They're also a specialized class in that they have a lot of experience in computer use and hacking and repair and espionage and infiltration.

If you choose to play in the RP section of this forum and are interested in becoming a Sentinel, please check out the,

"Sentinels of the Force" thread.

I am the Commander and love new recruits. Grin

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

darth yoda
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 12:58:38 AM »

I would listen to Kham. He was the first one to greet me when I first joined.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 01:15:36 AM »

I would listen to Kham. He was the first one to greet me when I first joined.

Aww Thank brother.

Because both of you are awesome and  Tasardur just joined the ranks of the Sentinels.

You each get a point! Grin

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 06:44:06 AM »

So how many members do the Sentinels have?

Dominix v2 SY

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 07:25:57 AM »

About 3-5 The people that sent me Pm's were supposed to post in the Sentinel thread about being accepted, just so people know who is what.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 09:23:13 PM »

Mid Grade

Ultra Edge

Credit for both images go to KALIBOS.

He does amazing photography work of the sabers.
For any other questions about what the colors looks like in different blades please go here,
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3532.msg44044#new

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 10:40:18 PM »

The ultra edge is obviously brighter but the Mid-grade is more yellow... which to choose... Is that a prophecy with a custom emitter...and thats a warglave claw...

Dominix v2 SY

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 10:48:57 PM »

The ultra edge is obviously brighter but the Mid-grade is more yellow... which to choose... Is that a prophecy with a custom emitter...and thats a warglave claw...

Yes to All.

I prefer SY with a full blade in Mid grade my wife swears by UE, with initiates, either is fine.

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 10:57:37 PM »

I'm definately getting a full 32" but i think i might get the standard heavy grade.... with a bellicose. but i want the bellicose to have a single raven claw on the emitter.

Dominix v2 SY

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »

I'm definately getting a full 32" but i think i might get the standard heavy grade.... with a bellicose. but i want the bellicose to have a single raven claw on the emitter.

Then get a standard Heavy Grade and order  a raven claw but you might need to get a longer screw so that its long enough to hold the claw and blade in.

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2011, 11:06:27 PM »

Yeah i know...I was also considering removing the black grip and replacing it with a nice leather wrapping....

Dominix v2 SY

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 11:12:17 PM »

the sentinel yellow in the UE looks more gold to me.  Is that how it looks in person?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: