Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab bag review (Dominix LE V2)  (Read 638 times)
Knzcon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 14, 2017, 11:46:48 PM »

I am soooo happy with this saber/hilt. Such a simple but elegant design. I even did some customizing to give it a little flare Wink So, here is a quick review of the hilt itself and a final word about ultra sabers as a company. Enjoy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r98pYd1QoJY&amp;lc=z13etlv43svnht0jf04cetojsmz0cx4hod4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r98pYd1QoJY&amp;lc=z13etlv43svnht0jf04cetojsmz0cx4hod4</a>

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 08:10:15 PM »

Just got to watch your review, and you did an extremely good job on it. You mentioned that you don't really care for the AV switch. I'm the same way, but only on the stunt sabers. There is something different about them on the sabers with sound, and I really really like them for sound. They do feel more sturdy and are better quality than they switches on the stunt sabers do, so that's nice. I don't know enough about the mechanics of the different switches, or why they are different on the stunts than on the sounds, but they are.

My experience with UltraSabers has been much the same as your's. I have not yet done a lot of business with them, but the have always been fast, helpful, and courteous. I didn't really look much into other saber companies once I found US, because the other ones just didn't really seem as reliable to me. Maybe it was just me, but their websites almost seemed like they were trying to hide something. However, US was different somehow. Maybe it was because of their forum policies, or maybe I just liked the look of their sabers better, but either way, I'm glad I chose UltraSabers.

Thanks for the review.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: