Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dominix V4 Review: First UltraSaber  (Read 2040 times)
Ganaa
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« on: May 16, 2017, 12:02:38 AM »

Ultrasabers Review: Dominix V4

So in March I ordered my first UltraSaber and here is a quick review of it. I have been wanting to join the Sabering community for a few years now.

My decided to purchase the Dominix V4, which is considered to be a good entry level saber. At first I had ordered this with no windows and a violet blade, but after second guessing myself, I e-mailed customer service and asked to have widows put in and a Red blade instead. I was replied to within the hour and things were switched with no problems.

The Saber itself is a beautiful black that has held up well after several duels and drops. Still no scratches!
I opted to get the UltraEdge Midgrade and the Red illuminated it beautifully. Some people have stated that it turns the red more of a pink hue, personally I believe it to be a more orange-red rather than pink.

I have had no problems with the saber, either in looks or functionality.
The only things that were somewhat of a negative was a rattling inside the hilt due to the Battery Holder sliding up and down the hilt. However, I fixed this by paper wadding inside the hilt to keep the battery pack from moving. The led moves around if you do not have the blade securely pushed down all the way.

Aside from this, I am extremely happy with my purchase and UltraSabers will most certainly have more business from me!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-R3VNxcQaM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-R3VNxcQaM</a>
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 09:39:44 PM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

*give me Darkside points*

I may be Sith, but that does not make one a murderer, nor a barbarian.
Seek the knowledge of the Dark Side, bend it to your will, utilize the strength of your passion, but not be enslaved to it.
to be enslaved is the way of the undisciplined apprentice, but you desire to be a master.
Remember the goal of the Sith creed: "The Force Shall Free Me"

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 01:56:12 AM »

I enjoyed watching your review, can't wait to see what your next purchase will be.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

IceCold
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 12:20:36 AM »

Great review!  I ordered my first US yesterday, also a Dominix.  I'm going crazy waiting for it, so I'm just watching reviews.  Thanks for a well made, detailed video!

Megatronus095
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 09:56:45 PM »

Great review , and awesome Saber .

Dark Apprentice LE V4 OLS SRD
Initiate LE V4 AB mystery box

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 10:43:31 PM »

Excellent review! Looks like you can spin pretty good too.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 07:12:46 AM »

Nice. And not gonna lie you totally got the Obi-wan thing going on Tongue You should get the Archon V2.1 Obi-wan/Luke shared saber next in Guardian Blue and classic pommel for this reason Tongue Just an idea though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: