Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings from Ireland!  (Read 2787 times)
Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 07:01:21 PM »

Welcome and congrats for your choice of saber!
I'm joining the queue for your landscape photos - lightsaber and Ireland together on a pic can surely trigger my midichlorians!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 10:08:07 PM »

Welcome Smiley

I've spent a lot of time back in Ireland, and it's just gorgeous there in so many places. I'm guessing it's easier to get good night shots in part of the world as well - trying to find any place near me that's truly dark at night is near impossible.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2017, 07:26:44 PM »

Hi David, welcome from Philadelphia, PA. I too just bought my first saber a Fulcrum with Diamond board. I still have to visit Ireland, and Skellig looks to be a great place to go and visit on my stop to Ireland.

Hello Chiron , thanks . How are you finding the diamond board ? Ireland is awesome man you would love it I'm sure Cheesy My next sober will more than likely be the lost grey

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 07:27:48 PM »

Welcome Smiley

I've spent a lot of time back in Ireland, and it's just gorgeous there in so many places. I'm guessing it's easier to get good night shots in part of the world as well - trying to find any place near me that's truly dark at night is near impossible.

Hey james yes there are some extremely dark skies where i live is cannot wait to try out some shots

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 07:30:34 PM »

Welcome and congrats for your choice of saber!
I'm joining the queue for your landscape photos - lightsaber and Ireland together on a pic can surely trigger my midichlorians!

thanks medwyn , hopefully my shots will live up to your expectations Cheesy here isa link to a sample of my photography if you want to see :https://1x.com/member/davidahernphotography/photos/all

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: