Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Force FX Lightsabers Coming?  (Read 6198 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: May 17, 2017, 08:08:16 PM »

Who else heard of the new 5 Force FX lightsabers coming out? I'll be getting my hands on the new finally released Darth Sidious/Palpatine lightsaber ;o I collect Force FX's too just for fun so. wondering which Ahsoka sabers are being made. Count Dooku re-release is cool too. Figured this would be the appropriate area to talk about Force FX replica lightsabers so =] Been wanting a Palpatine lightsaber for YEARS Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 08:34:43 PM »

I hadn't heard, but wondered. They had Maul, Windu and Ventress  years ago, and I expected a return.

Before anyone else pops in with the "You can't talk about competitors" comment, I've been told that we can discuss Force FX, as it is not a dueling saber. It's a display piece.

I hope they do come out with some detailed stuff that currently isn't simulated in the stunt saber community. I feel the ForceFX ROTJ Luke saber is lacking compared to the slimmer version in the stunt sabers.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 08:41:54 PM »

That's cool. One of my brothers has the Anakin one, and the other has the Maul sabers. They look amazing, but they can't compare to my saber in durability or brightness.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 08:47:19 PM »

Who else heard of the new 5 Force FX lightsabers coming out? I'll be getting my hands on the new finally released Darth Sidious/Palpatine lightsaber ;o I collect Force FX's too just for fun so. wondering which Ahsoka sabers are being made. Count Dooku re-release is cool too. Figured this would be the appropriate area to talk about Force FX replica lightsabers so =] Been wanting a Palpatine lightsaber for YEARS Tongue
I actually didn't hear about that. Which ones are they?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 08:47:55 PM »

I'd be down for some new models, especially some heretofore unreleased stuff.  I have a Luke Skywalker Episode IV Force FX saber and I love it.  I'd love to expand my collection.

Before anyone else pops in with the "You can't talk about competitors" comment, I've been told that we can discuss Force FX, as it is not a dueling saber. It's a display piece.

Indeed.  Hasbro is a toy company and is of no threat to Ultra Sabers' bottom line.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 09:09:04 PM »

Indeed.  Hasbro is a toy company and is of no threat to Ultra Sabers' bottom line.

They are also replicas. US has stated that their sabers are not exact replicas, but rather battle sabers. Some of which just happen to look similar to the sabers in the movies.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 09:11:58 PM »

They are also replicas. US has stated that their sabers are not exact replicas, but rather battle sabers. Some of which just happen to look similar to the sabers in the movies.

They do their own take on designs.  Sometimes, I like the Ultra Sabers version better. Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 09:12:52 PM »

I also have the old 2005 Anakin ROTS, one of my favorite lightsabers as it was my first one ever and first step into the lightsaber community (no puns) Tongue But not sure on the Ahsoka's though, most likely the Clone Wars ones or could be the Rebels sabers. I wont be able to get another Ultra Saber by October if they all come out during the summer at once Tongue I'll probably have 2 Palpatine's for reasons ;o Been wanting to make his Clone Wars outfit when he fought Maul and Savage. Also there is a new Luke lightsaber coming out so could be a proper thin neck FX version finally, who knows. I agree on that though, not really appealing much but I love anything Luke so. I did see the new Obi-wan though for the 40th anniversary and it looks amazing <3 Proper gold top neck and copper bottom neck coloring. Can't wait to get me that one. I have the removable blade Obi-wan so the darker neck colored one, not really a fan of that but it works. Wish they would've kept the gold top copper bottom colored neck in the removable blade series. But yeah you're a Star Wars fan rather it be regular character movie saber replicas or combat/stunt lightsabers as well so Tongue You can just have better fun with our combat stunt lightsabers

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 10:42:24 PM »

We sell the Force FX sabers where I work and the Luke ROTJ always takes longer to sell than the others, due to the fat neck no doubt.  Last time they were stocked, three of those went up and they haven't moved in a few weeks.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 07:18:30 PM »

Yea, I figure anything official from Lucasfilm/Disney isn't included in the "competitor" category.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 06:34:27 PM »

Can't compete with the masters.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 12:24:15 AM »

Not really talking compitions here. Just excited for the new releases plus finally a Darth Sidious lightsaber added Tongue

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 03:10:55 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUmSu-iu98c" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUmSu-iu98c</a>

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: