Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Luke's Fury Saber Font  (Read 2641 times)
MarkHoofman
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me..."

« on: May 18, 2017, 04:34:37 AM »

I've seen lots of fonts relating to Luke Skywalker's second green lightsaber from ROTJ, but most never seemed "screen-accurate" to me. Considering I already own lots of ROTJ fonts purchased from saberfont.com, I wanted to create my own personal soundfont for my upcoming Archon V3.1 customized to look like the Luke V2 stunt lightsaber, which embodied the sounds of the climatic final duel during the climax of "Return of the Jedi" that embodied the feeling of a jedi's fury when Luke lashed out against his father toward the end of the emotional duel. With sounds 100% ripped directly from the final duel with a clean lockup, hum, swings, clashes, and bonus sounds, this is one font you MUST have on your lightsaber!

"A sound font that transports you into the boots of the grey jedi during the infamous scene in which a son's jedi fury lashes out against his father during the final duel aboard the Death Star II."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2cp-p9dsz4&t=16s

Available for Plecter Labs, NEC, and Obsidian soundboards.

If you have any questions, ask me directly on Youtube or send me an email.

Currently Owned Lightsabers:

Obsidian V4 Sabers:
Graflex SE - Artic Blue - Silver Flash on Clash

Emerald Sabers:
Flameberge V2 - Blazing Red - Silver Flash on Clash

Wishlist:
Archon V3.1 - Consular Green - Orange Flash on Clash
Chosen One SE - Blazing Red - Silver Flash on Clash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 03:54:53 AM »

Great work and great demo. After having heard (and made) several ROTJ fonts, this stands up there with the best of them (which includes mine, if it's a measure of accuracy  Grin )

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: