Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Flamberge And Diamond?  (Read 1387 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: May 18, 2017, 03:42:41 PM »

So IF I can ever get one, does the Flamberge also have Diamond features? Like say the main blade would turn on first then the side blades? Much like the Force FX? This would be cool or if its already done Tongue Haven't really read much into Diamond yet so. When I get me a new saber for my birthday this year I wanna go big so figured why not a Flamberge finally and with Diamond/sound ;o But was wondering if there was like a staggered power on feature just for the crossguard sabers

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 03:54:06 PM »

It shows it available on the Diamond page.  Nice thing about it, it doesn't look like they charge extra for side blades on that tier, possibly so that they can stagger the ignition.  If so, that would be extremely cool.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 04:14:24 PM »

I might actually go for the V2 but all regular Flamberge models are out of stock right now anyway x.x Hopefully not all the way until October though. I'd love to get my hands on a V2 =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 09:04:24 PM »

I'm guessing that the side blades run on an accent LED channel, it looks like you could program the ignition sound effect so that there is a delay on the accent channel before it lights.

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 01:56:05 AM »

Nah, you've still got to lose your white/amber channel IIRC. You can stagger it though I think.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 09:42:13 PM »

In case anyone is still reading this thread, I found a quote by someone who as asked to have their crossguard upgraded to Diamond:

My current setup is a crossguard, and I guess with the diamond they put rbgw on every side of the saber.  So when you mix color they all match.  Which is pretty awesome and really makes me want to buy this setup.

So it sounds like you can't really stagger the ignition, but you will get the full effect on all blades, which is nice.

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: