Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond controller help  (Read 714 times)
kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« on: May 19, 2017, 01:34:20 PM »

Hi all , this is a bit of a noob question and i have searched youtube and these forums but cannot seem to find an answer . Basically I'm very tempted to purchase a diamond controller saber as my first saber , especially as they are now on sale . One thing is bugging me though so any help is appreciated . When you are cycling through the sound fonts can you set it up so the blade also changes colour at the same time ? So i could have technically 10 different colour blades with 10 different sound fonts at the flick of my wrist Cheesy without having to plug it in after setting it up . Also does it ship with different colours "attached" to the different fonts ? thanks in advance

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 02:09:53 PM »

Hi all , this is a bit of a noob question and i have searched youtube and these forums but cannot seem to find an answer . Basically I'm very tempted to purchase a diamond controller saber as my first saber , especially as they are now on sale . One thing is bugging me though so any help is appreciated . When you are cycling through the sound fonts can you set it up so the blade also changes colour at the same time ? So i could have technically 10 different colour blades with 10 different sound fonts at the flick of my wrist Cheesy without having to plug it in after setting it up . Also does it ship with different colours "attached" to the different fonts ? thanks in advance

sorry i just saw emory video explaining that you can have different colours withe each font  Cheesy

Felinus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 05:57:13 PM »

sorry i just saw emory video explaining that you can have different colours withe each font  Cheesy

You can do much more than that. You can have the saber turn pink when you swing, aqua blue for a stab and cycle through a rainbow when it idles... if you really want to. Of course, that'd be a visual mess.

I've been playing with some complimentary color options, so for a swing, it'll change just a bit in conjunction with the sound to give an added dimension to the swinging motion without being obnoxious (hopefully). when I get a few fonts tuned just how I want them, I'll post some videos & the fonts themselves.

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 08:57:47 PM »

You can do much more than that. You can have the saber turn pink when you swing, aqua blue for a stab and cycle through a rainbow when it idles... if you really want to. Of course, that'd be a visual mess.

I've been playing with some complimentary color options, so for a swing, it'll change just a bit in conjunction with the sound to give an added dimension to the swinging motion without being obnoxious (hopefully). when I get a few fonts tuned just how I want them, I'll post some videos & the fonts themselves.

haha yeah that sounds like something out of fear and loathing in las vegas but i get your point . cannot wait to try it out! and get my first saber

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: