Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond board error  (Read 1082 times)
PrincessBling
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 21, 2017, 10:45:33 PM »

I bought my saber with the Diamond board in Dallas at the end of March. Last weekend at Comicpalooza it wouldn't turn on and it would just beep.  The guys at the booth were fabulous and swapped out the board, but it has a constant initialization error.  when i plug it in, and run the diagnostic, it doesn't come up with any issues, but it still says the error when i power it on.  I saved the settings that were installed by the guys at comicpalooza (I haven't even attempted to make my own yet) have reset it back to factory with the software and  "rebooted" (yeah I know), and  it still has the error.  Any idea why it is doing this?Huh

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 02:10:48 PM »

I bought my saber with the Diamond board in Dallas at the end of March. Last weekend at Comicpalooza it wouldn't turn on and it would just beep.  The guys at the booth were fabulous and swapped out the board, but it has a constant initialization error.  when i plug it in, and run the diagnostic, it doesn't come up with any issues, but it still says the error when i power it on.  I saved the settings that were installed by the guys at comicpalooza (I haven't even attempted to make my own yet) have reset it back to factory with the software and  "rebooted" (yeah I know), and  it still has the error.  Any idea why it is doing this?Huh

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

If it's announcing a board initialization error then this should be reported when running the diagnose tool. Did you run the diagnose with all the options turned on? Please try this and let me know what the diagnose report is saying - it should be a TXT file which opens automatically at the end of the diagnose process.

Marius.

PrincessBling
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 12:22:15 AM »

I plugged it in again and ran the diagnose again and it runs through all of it, but never brings up a text.  Restoring back to factory again right now. Ok, so the error went away, but it wont load it back to where it was set up for me when i bought it.  so frustrated.  Im going to let my teenager see what she can do with it lol

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 11:15:59 AM »

I plugged it in again and ran the diagnose again and it runs through all of it, but never brings up a text.  Restoring back to factory again right now. Ok, so the error went away, but it wont load it back to where it was set up for me when i bought it.  so frustrated.  Im going to let my teenager see what she can do with it lol

That is abnormal, the Launcher should open a text file with the diagnose report, otherwise it's useless. Can you please tell me the Launcher version and operating system you're using? Could you try on a different computer?

Marius.

PrincessBling
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 11:04:14 PM »

I have a windows 10, launcher version is 2.19  I did check and the firmware is up to date as well.

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 08:47:51 AM »

I have a windows 10, launcher version is 2.19  I did check and the firmware is up to date as well.

Could you look at this path C:\Users\[Current user]\UltraSabers_Launcher\logs and see if there's a diamond_diagnose.txt file saved?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: