Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First video review: Archon V2.1  (Read 962 times)
Big Mackintosh
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

There is no light or dark; only the force.

« on: May 23, 2017, 06:20:40 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBvtbEX40NQ

Today I posted my first video review. Prior to this I had done pictorial reviews of sabers and the feedback was never really enough to work off of. But now I've decided to post the sabers as video reviews and give a fuller, more in depth look at them.

First off, the Archon V2.1 in blazing red. Let me know what you think!

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 07:31:16 PM »

Good job.👍

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 02:36:55 PM »

The Archon looks good with the black guarded switch and complimenting pommel with black accents I like it.  The guarded switch may not look as fancy as an AV but it is a very nice functioning switch and I like that aspect of it too.

The Archon is my favourite and I also really like blazing red too, and I agree that the midgrade blade pairs well with that color.  I happened to get my Archon during the same flash sale as you did, so congrats on a great lightsaber Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Big Mackintosh
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

There is no light or dark; only the force.

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 06:03:24 PM »

The Archon looks good with the black guarded switch and complimenting pommel with black accents I like it.  The guarded switch may not look as fancy as an AV but it is a very nice functioning switch and I like that aspect of it too.

The Archon is my favourite and I also really like blazing red too, and I agree that the midgrade blade pairs well with that color.  I happened to get my Archon during the same flash sale as you did, so congrats on a great lightsaber Cheesy

Ta mate Smiley I've been working on a crystal chamber for it seeing as the neck is hollow and the blade doesn't need to sink all the way into it to be secure. In that sense the saber has provided an excellent opportunity for customising without altering the saber!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: