Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Thoughts??  (Read 3410 times)
turlisk
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 24, 2017, 05:58:05 PM »

I am considering selling my flameberge emerald driver, and getting another flameberge with the diamond driver.  Is this worth it?  I am also considering a scorpion, or prophecy with diamond instead.  I really want the flameberge v2, I currently own the flameberge CE.  Which isnt bad a little bulky but not bad. 

My second question is, with the scorpion, is this just too big to duel weld 2 of these or should I go with the prophecy x2?

Thanks.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 06:09:05 PM »

Hi and welcome to the Forum.  It's been a bit quiet around here lately but in time you should get some responses and suggestions.  It may be worth your while to send in your Emerald Flamberge for a Diamond upgrade.  The Scorpion is also a hefty-ish saber but staffs have been done that look good and are functional.  With or without claw ?

When a member joins this US Forum everyone must read and acknowledge the Forum Rules prior to future posts.  Top of main page in large bold red print.  Thanks.  Smiley

turlisk
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 06:27:56 PM »

I did look at just upgraded from emerald to diamon, but it was around 300 bones, and i dont know if i could sell the emerald board to make up the costs.  Honestly, almost every time I asked to send in a saber, it seem to cost almost as much as buying a new saber.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 01:04:49 AM »

turlisk, as D7 mentioned, you need to read and acknowledge the Forum Rules before posting which includes responding.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 01:16:53 AM »

Can the Scorpion be dual wielded?

Well, to quote Roy D. Mercer, "How big a boy are ya?"

I have four Scorpions, two Crimson with claws, two of the regular ones without, and I can use two at a time, but certainly not with the agility I'd have with a couple of shorter hilts.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 03:38:40 AM »

Well glad you didn't have to sell. That kind of talk isn't allowed on here so. But would be just cheaper to send in your saber to be honest though. Post glam videos when your saber returns Tongue What fonts you plan on using?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 04:46:51 AM »

I am considering selling my flameberge emerald driver, and getting another flameberge with the diamond driver.  Is this worth it?  I am also considering a scorpion, or prophecy with diamond instead.  I really want the flameberge v2, I currently own the flameberge CE.  Which isnt bad a little bulky but not bad. 

My second question is, with the scorpion, is this just too big to duel weld 2 of these or should I go with the prophecy x2?

Thanks.

For dueling, go for the Prophecy. It is much lighter than the Scorpion. I have two of each. They are both awesome hilts in their own way. I love the look of the Scorpion. But the Prophecy is more functional as a dueling saber.

turlisk
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 02:13:21 PM »

So the flameberge really isnt great for dueling then?  Or doesnt really matter?

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 04:03:34 PM »

When a member joins this US Forum everyone must read and acknowledge the Forum Rules prior to future posts.  Top of main page in large bold red print.  Thanks.  Smiley

turlisk, as D7 mentioned, you need to read and acknowledge the Forum Rules before posting which includes responding.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

If you want any further responses, stop ignoring the large bold red text at the top of the main page, stop ignoring the polite reminders by forum members, and go acknowledge the rules.
Everyone has to do it, and ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

turlisk
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 04:08:32 PM »

Also dueling with the flamberge v2, black and silver.  Will that paint chip off at all or should it be fine?

turlisk
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 04:09:25 PM »

If you want any further responses, stop ignoring the large bold red text at the top of the main page, stop ignoring the polite reminders by forum members, and go acknowledge the rules.
Everyone has to do it, and ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

What are you talking about?  I already posted acknowledgement earlier today...

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2017, 04:56:02 PM »

What are you talking about?  I already posted acknowledgement earlier today...

You may have meant to, but you had not. At the time of writing, you had 3 posts, all in this thread.
Thank you for acknowledging the rules thread.

turlisk
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2017, 06:19:27 PM »

You may have meant to, but you had not. At the time of writing, you had 3 posts, all in this thread.
Thank you for acknowledging the rules thread.

I guess that is what happens when the buttons to post are almsot the same color at the background...

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »

I did look at just upgraded from emerald to diamon, but it was around 300 bones, and i dont know if i could sell the emerald board to make up the costs.  Honestly, almost every time I asked to send in a saber, it seem to cost almost as much as buying a new saber.

They told you it was $300 to upgrade emerald to diamond? How recently did you speak to them?

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

turlisk
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2017, 09:00:53 PM »

They told you it was $300 to upgrade emerald to diamond? How recently did you speak to them?

A couple of weeks ago, another follow up question I had to them made me realize why.  My current setup is a crossguard, and I guess with the diamond they put rbgw on every side of the saber.  So when you mix color they all match.  Which is pretty awesome and really makes me want to buy this setup.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: