Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Colors of the realm  (Read 1610 times)
Cody Trainwalker 92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

I am strong with the good side of the force

« on: May 25, 2017, 12:07:55 AM »

I have seen lot's of colors, here are some suggestions
Sentinel Green (lime green)
Arbiter Green (mid green)
Archon Green (light green)
Bellicose purple (purple)
Hot pink (pink)
Flaming yellow (yellow)
Imperial red (Burgundy-Red)
Aeon Green (yellow-green)
Standard Blue (Mid blue)
Bastion Blue (Sky Blue)
I hope these are good suggestions
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 12:24:57 AM by Drahcir » Logged

Cody M. Epperly

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 06:36:28 PM »

Hi.  There is almost an unlimited number of blade colors that can be obtained using an upgraded saber that has either the Emerald Driver and now the latest Diamond.  If a person can't afford those or is not interested in connecting their saber to a computer, then getting an Adegan Silver LED for blade color and using the plastic discs from US is the way to go.  Even better is getting an inexpensive sample book of theatrical gel filters from a company such as Lee or Roscolux.

Here is a favorite blade color of mine using a combination of Lee yellow and green filters with a regular AS LED.  Don't have the exact gel colors name/# handy.  I really like the more toxic green shade.  Smiley

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 07:42:48 PM »

Emerald/Diamond can't do deep reds because the base red led that US uses is very orange shifted.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Cody Trainwalker 92
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 10:21:20 PM »

I think instead of Emerald, why not use these colors?
I think they would be cheaper.

Cody M. Epperly

Cody Trainwalker 92
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 10:29:47 PM »

I think personally that combination of blue and green color disc, and Silver LED could work, why stop there, we could eventually put Disc in Green and Lee Orange to make a different color

Cody M. Epperly

Cody Trainwalker 92
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 10:36:21 PM »

I take it back, you cant do that on a Silver Light saber with Color disc, because there is no room in the chamber, but some people can do it, just takes more effort.
I would like to see the other Colors availible with the exception of burgundy red (replace that with red orange) and create more available colors.

Cody M. Epperly

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 12:52:04 AM »

Cody,

I see that you made several posts in this thread that were all really close together in time. I'm not trying to come off as a jerk, but please understand that making multiple posts is generally frowned upon in most forums. There should be a little button at the top right corner of your post that says "modify." If you click on that, you can edit any post as long as it hasn't been more than an hour.

Also, as has been pointed out to you, there is a thread devoted to suggestions to US. Please use that thread to make these types of suggestions, and refrain from carrying on a thread discussing what other saber builders do. Those types of posts are really frowned upon on this forum. Thanks.

LS-S

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

"Not this ship sister!"

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 01:54:47 AM »

Hi.  There is almost an unlimited number of blade colors that can be obtained using an upgraded saber that has either the Emerald Driver and now the latest Diamond.  If a person can't afford those or is not interested in connecting their saber to a computer, then getting an Adegan Silver LED for blade color and using the plastic discs from US is the way to go.  Even better is getting an inexpensive sample book of theatrical gel filters from a company such as Lee or Roscolux.

Here is a favorite blade color of mine using a combination of Lee yellow and green filters with a regular AS LED.  Don't have the exact gel colors name/# handy.  I really like the more toxic green shade.  Smiley

That color is sick! I've never considered color discs...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 03:58:52 AM »

Have to agree with Landen. I actually usually always get all defensive when other companies are talked about here. Yeah those are good new blade color suggestions and everyone here knows I'd totally go for a sky blue kind of color but don't mention others' names Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 02:07:39 PM »

Sky Blue would be what, rB/W leds a full?

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: