Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The subjugation of circle city begins now...  (Read 2941 times)
Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 05:51:09 PM »

Welcome to the Saber Forum Drakus40k! The Scorpion is an excellent Choice. Have fun and welcome to the addiction!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 06:25:48 PM »

Hi all.

I just received my first saber (the Scorpion w/Diamond board), and am loving it. I'm a 30-something accountant living in the Indianapolis area, a life-long Star Wars fan, a HEMA longsword enthusiast of the German schools, and I have recently decided to try my hand at a Sith Juggernaut cosplay. I've got the saber for it, so I might as well go full Sith...

I also nabbed a basic Dark Apprentice (the LE V4 I think- has the windowed emitter anyway, in Guardian Blue) as a grab-bag saber, and the Acolyte Initiate (Yellow) freebie from the current sale. I have a number of "real" swords at home (longswords, bastards, and a viking-era), but the sabers are a joy in their own way.
My man. You can hang with me at the cool kids' table. Cool

So tell me will you be at the Pop Con in July? I'm from up in Elkhart, and will be seeing you there if do attend.

You're equipped to be a juggernaut? Does that me you have one of these?

Welcome to the Forum.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: