Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bag full of Sabers  (Read 732 times)
Cody Trainwalker 92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

I am strong with the good side of the force

« on: May 25, 2017, 10:49:39 PM »

What is in high demand from the market is a bag of grab bag Light sabers that have just only 2/3 the quality (much like Walmart does to its products sometimes) and of course most people cant buy ten grab bag sabers and expect not to blow their budget, Golf Balls would be ten dollars a bag, Grab Bag Light sabers could be $100 a Bag.

Cody M. Epperly

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 11:28:57 PM »

What is in high demand from the market is a bag of grab bag Light sabers that have just only 2/3 the quality (much like Walmart does to its products sometimes) and of course most people cant buy ten grab bag sabers and expect not to blow their budget, Golf Balls would be ten dollars a bag, Grab Bag Light sabers could be $100 a Bag.

Cody... I'm going to be very honest with you and share that I am not making any sense of both your need to start this discussion thread and of it's content.  Are you seriously thinking that US or any lightsaber company could afford to offer a Grab Bag of grab bag sabers for around $100 a bag ?!  On this Forum we have a thread to politely offer US our carefully thought out ideas and realistic suggestions.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=831.0

I have read your other new subject threads.  My suggestion to both help you with your familiarity about saber products/use and more specifically what is offered by Ultra Sabers... is to take the time to read different sections of the Forum and ask other members questions.  This will greatly assist with your core level of understanding.  It can be a lot of information to both digest and comprehend... at the start and even for a few months.

We look forward to your participation and appreciate your enthusiasm.  Most members come to the Forum with minimal lightsaber knowledge and we are continuously learning from each other and growing.  Smiley

Cody Trainwalker 92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

I am strong with the good side of the force

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 11:54:46 PM »

Thanks for your help, and yes I tend to do that, I have a Little unrealistic and other productive sorcery (both product's of ADHD) I love doing randomity, I was hoping you'd catch that, It was initially a joke.

Cody M. Epperly

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 12:10:38 AM »

You have much to learn young padewan Jedi... but let me start your journey on the correct path with a light side Forum appreciation point.  Smiley  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: