Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Battery pack stuck in Fulcrum hilt  (Read 2561 times)
sith_LordV
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: May 26, 2017, 02:06:18 AM »

Hey guys, the battery pack is really jammed in my Fulcrum hilt and I cannot get it out. I've tried the usual ways, but to no prevail. Is there any way to push this down from the emitter? If so, how can I open the emitter? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Ultrasabers: Initiate v4, dark apprentice le v4, aeon v2, electrum wind, fulcrum.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 03:42:39 AM »

If there is a lip of the speaker showing try getting some tongue and grove pliers and try carfully pulling or twisting out the speaker out. Sometimes if you push the edges of the speaker back into the hilt farther you can jolt it and kind of thrust it out with motion. If all else failes and you can access it from the emitter end a small dowl can be pushed down in and pushed against the edge of the sound card pushing the speaker out the pommel end. Just be very careful not to slip and damage the board or wires.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 04:27:24 AM »

Pushing it down the emitter very slowly, carefully might be safer. Shine a torch down first and study what's in the way so you know where to insert. Use a wooden BBQ stick, rather than anything metal / conducts electricity to have zero chance of short circuits.

Hence why I purchase recharge ports for all my Ultrasabers.  Smiley

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 04:28:50 AM »

Hey guys, the battery pack is really jammed in my Fulcrum hilt and I cannot get it out. I've tried the usual ways, but to no prevail. Is there any way to push this down from the emitter? If so, how can I open the emitter? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

The battery pack in my Scorpion was really lodged in good when I first got it. I couldn't shake it out, and I couldn't get the emitter disassembled.

What I did was lay out a thick, padded blanket on a sturdy table, and just sort of pound the hilt on it until the pack came out.

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: