Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber parts  (Read 775 times)
Senamer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 27, 2017, 03:46:18 AM »

So I want to get a saber, but I don't have enough money to buy a complete one, so I'll be buying a piece at a time when I can. I also want a different pommel and emmiter than what comes with a plain stunt saber, so buying a stunt saber is out. (I want the Shock hilt, Manticore emitter, and Archon Classic pommel.)

However, I would want a charging port in the hilt but I can't find a place that tells me if a hilt has an option for the recharge port when bought alone.
That also begs the question, how difficult is it to assemble a saber from parts with a recharge port?

Any help is appreciated.

There is always a choice. We may not recognize or like the choice, but there is always a choice.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 04:28:18 AM »

Hello, and welcome. While I don't have any experience with building sabers, I do read stuff occasionally, and here is a thread by someone asking my the same question as you.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35107.0

I don't know if any of what you are asking is possible, or how difficult it would be, but there are others who probably do, so hopefully they will pop in with more information.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Senamer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 03:19:52 AM »

That'll do. Cheesy Thank you!

There is always a choice. We may not recognize or like the choice, but there is always a choice.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: