Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: EDGAR WRIGHT SUPER FANS! THE HOT FUZZ/SCOTT PILGRIM DIRECTOR NEEDS YOUR HELP!  (Read 597 times)
Casper96
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 28, 2017, 10:35:38 PM »

If you're a fan of Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, The World's End, Spaced or Ant-Man, listen up!

Edgar Wright (writer or director or both of all of the above) has a new movie coming out! Its release date is 27th June, and we need your help to get it noticed!

The film got an advanced screening at the SXSW festival and was met with overwhelmingly positive critical acclaim, and some fans/critics out there are betting on this being his magnum opus (best movie so far!). All I need you to do, if you have a spare 20 seconds and are a true fan of Wright, is to go onto the Baby Driver IMDb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3890160/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt - and rate the movie 10/10 stars.

I'm aware most of you won't have watched the film yet and won't want to rate something you haven't seen yet, some will think it's sad/time-consuming/pointless, but I assure you, at this time EVERY VOTE MATTERS!

The movie currently stands at 8.7 on IMDb, and the higher the rating before the movie comes out, the more people will see it and the more buzz there will be in general. In extreme cases this can even lead to the film getting more cinema time etc.

Basically what I'm saying is if you're a super geeky Edgar Wright fan and you have a spare 30 seconds and want to help out the amazingly talented writer/director, please please vote the movie a 10/10. At this current moment in time every vote will make up about 0.1% so it won't take many to get the film's rating even higher and get it some buzz and notice before its release.

Yes this seems pointless and sad but please, please do it if you're super into his stuff! Thank you!

The trailer can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9YZw_X5UzQ - though there is also a trailer #2 on YouTube if you wish to watch that too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: