Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Ultrasaber after 8-10 months! (Apprentice V4 Review)  (Read 766 times)
Juanwiththeforce
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points...Always

« on: May 29, 2017, 09:15:54 PM »

All I can say is....wow...This is my first saber. After deliberating which kind of saber (emerald/sound/stunt/etc) for nearly three months, I decided to grab an Apprentice V4 with Sound and the Emerald driver.

I bought this I believe about August 2016. I have not written this review until now.
I keep the thing in its neat saber stand on my desk next to my school laptop, and looking at it every morning makes me so happy.

I could not be happier. The sounds, the color, everything is amazing. Despite only being a younger "apprentice" I suppose, I feel 10 years younger. I've been brought back to the lightsaber fights with the Hasbro toys with my brother in the yard. I've dueled with this a few times with some high school buds, and I've loved it all.

So anyways, enough of the anecdote.
SPECS:
-Emerald Driver
-V4 Soundboard if I remember correctly. I got this so long ago lol
-Black guarded switch, nothing fancy.
-Vented (hole) pommel.
-UEMG blade and UEHG blade

I got the mid for display and heavy for dueling as a friend recommended.

So all in all, 11 out of 10 baby! Thank you so much Ultrasabers! Smiley

And not to be the idiot in the bunch, but I don't know how to put images in so I just screenshotted a picture of a picture of my saber.  Roll Eyes

https://gyazo.com/5cc791a78d65c981626c84933a68b3a9
https://gyazo.com/5d1422cd5a3533e53c17f9526fe2bbe7

“The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

"Not this ship sister!"

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 12:22:25 AM »

I love it! I dig the "pink/bane's heart" color you have it set to in the pics. Or is that more of a purple shade? It's hard for me to tell in pictures sometimes. Tongue I have a manticore in BH and I love it. This looks like a very comfortable hilt to hold! Have a point!

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 03:40:04 AM »

Bane's Heart looks great on the Apprentice, well done!

Juanwiththeforce
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points...Always

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 06:39:43 PM »

I love it! I dig the "pink/bane's heart" color you have it set to in the pics. Or is that more of a purple shade? It's hard for me to tell in pictures sometimes. Tongue I have a manticore in BH and I love it. This looks like a very comfortable hilt to hold! Have a point!

In person it looks like a "dark" Mace Windu-ish Purple. It's awesome!

“The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: