Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Original Dark Side Masks & Wardrobes Revealed  (Read 1091 times)
Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« on: May 30, 2017, 07:55:08 AM »

Hope you enjoy my custom paint job projects to compliment my original SW character wardrobes. Cool

MTFBWY

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 03:46:08 PM »

LR, that is BADASS!  If you don't mind me asking, how long did that take you?  The attention to detail is astounding^^

Just by-the-by: how many full costumes do you have?  I've seen about half a dozen if I'm not mistaken, and all of them are works of art  Smiley  GREAT job sir!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 06:44:38 PM »

Definitely liking that second mask

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 03:54:10 AM »

LR, that is BADASS!  If you don't mind me asking, how long did that take you?  The attention to detail is astounding

Just by-the-by: how many full costumes do you have?  I've seen about half a dozen if I'm not mistaken, and all of them are works of art  Smiley  GREAT job sir!

Thank you so much for the kind words, Dutchman.  Grin

I try to set a consistent personal standard of original excellence when it comes to the projects I undertake.
Having said that, I'm not a personal fan of "obvious" SW mashups as I strongly believe in the integrity of the SW saga. Therefore, I envision how I can tailor my ideas to appear as if they belong in the SW universe while retaining a sense of originality.
Perhaps one day I'll appear in #StarWars films as an original character...LOL Tongue

Regarding length of time; is there anything specific you're referring to? Each mask project timeline depends on what I have to work with (original mask design) and how much I want to tailor it with paint to fit my SW character vision.

Regarding number of wardrobes; I purposely created/designed the black/red elements (see my > click > post) to be interchangeable so I can mix-&-match elements (obi's, tabards, capes, sashes, tunics, pants, boots, etc.) to create endless variations as desired. The black w/grey trim (pictured) is designed as a stand alone for the mask I designed, however, some of the elements posses interchangeability. The all black w/black trim can also be interchangeable. I also have wardrobe elements I have not posted pictures of and still more I have not photographed at all. Currently, I'm brainstorming a "Shadow Sith" wardrobe inspired by my customized mask interpretation of a Shadow Trooper and TIE Fighter I completed before the pictured black/bronze mask.

In conclusion, I'm not quite sure how many wardrobes I have due to the fluidity of the designs/color themes (black can be worn with just about everything). Grin

Definitely liking that second mask

Greatly appreciated, Therion Jinn. Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: