Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: newbiie here from seattle  (Read 1709 times)
roguevader
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« on: June 09, 2017, 05:22:08 AM »

just purchased my first ever light saber. was hoping to find something very similar to the original design...and eventually decided to go with ultrasabers graflex se (diamond)...being shipped as I post here....really looking forward to it!!..haven't done so yet...but already looking forward to starting a collection!
good luck to all!!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 10:55:07 AM »

Welcome to the forum! I'm confident you'll be delighted with your first 'sabre - and nothing like going all out on your first purchase!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 11:40:15 AM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley.  And may I say great choice for your first saber; the graflex is fantastic!  What options did you choose, which blade color did you get, etc?  Again: welcome to the addiction  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 03:27:30 PM »

Welcome and congrats for your first saber choice! It really sounds like a kickstart! Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 03:51:38 PM »

So tell us.................is it raining there? Tongue

Welcome to the forum, where knowledge and diversions abound.

The Flex is a good choice. Sadly it is still on my wishlist. Something to remember about Ultrasabers: They are combat sabers. What they may lack in replica accuracy, they more than make for in strength, quality, and customer service.

This will not happen:

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 05:05:27 PM »

Hello roguevader and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 05:48:29 PM »

Hey there roguevader! Nice name! Welcome to the Saber Forum and to the addiction my friend. I am confident that you will be most pleased with your saber when it gets there. You have definitely ordered one of the best. It is one that is on my wishlist for down the road. Would love to see some pics of it when you get it! You'll notice that we all look forward to that stuff. It tends to be staple here with us "Saber Enthusiast".
Take care and may the force be with you

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2017, 11:51:31 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Stai ai tu'iea karuvis Jen' Garthaz sorms kia itik j'us pradme kalv tave tik tiesa qo!
(Here's your first Dark Side point to get you started down the only true path!)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 02:42:34 AM »

Welcome to the forum.
While the Graflex doesn't really appeal to me, I can certainly understand why you might want one

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 10:24:56 PM »

Welcome to the addiction ! MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 12:10:11 AM »

Welcome. I don't yet have a Graflex, and it is pretty low on my wishlist. That's not because I don't like it, but rather that I don't like it for dueling purposes. However, it is a great saber. Congratulations. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only thing we ask is that you first use the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the question has not already been asked. If you cannot find the answers you are looking for, than go ahead and ask. Someone will quickly come along and supply you with the answers you seek.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: