Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: New Canadian Grey here.  (Read 4440 times)
Thunderleppard
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Ride the Tiger and become clean from lies!

« on: June 10, 2017, 07:52:14 AM »

Hello, bonjour, hola, privet and every other way to say hi out there. I am new to this forum as everyone can tell and i'm excited to be so. Anyway yesterday I got my first saber, the Mantis CE with Violet Amethyst Color blade with Ageon Silver FoC, V4 soundboard and Blue AV Switch, i could not be any happier 10/10. So i hope to awesome chats with  fellow, jedi, siths, greys, bounty hunters and force users alike. And may the force be with you all!

I Thunderleppard have this to say. Between the velvet lies there's always a truth that is hard as steel but the vision never dies for life is a never ending wheel! So stand up, hold on to your hilt, ignite your blade and the dive into the force as it's with us all. Always!!!

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 04:50:16 PM »

Hello Thunderleppard and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

The Mantis CE is a great Saber, I have two and keep catching myself looking at another one. I got the Emerald Driver with the V4 sound board and a white AV switch.

Well I hope your ready for this, because one is not enough.

Oh and please like the rest of us, go to the Forum Rules ready and post your agreement to them before you post anywhere else. Thanks

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Thunderleppard
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 08:43:40 PM »

Hello Thunderleppard and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

The Mantis CE is a great Saber, I have two and keep catching myself looking at another one. I got the Emerald Driver with the V4 sound board and a white AV switch.

Oh and please like the rest of us, go to the Forum Rules ready and post your agreement to them before you post anywhere else. Thanks

Thank you and done! Sorry i forgot to agree to it since i made this post aroud 2 am last night half dead XD

I Thunderleppard have this to say. Between the velvet lies there's always a truth that is hard as steel but the vision never dies for life is a never ending wheel! So stand up, hold on to your hilt, ignite your blade and the dive into the force as it's with us all. Always!!!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 11:01:38 PM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley. Nice picture; let me follow that with saying beautiful saber TL!  And I feel confident speaking for the community: thanks for including all of the minutiae of your purchase (we here love the variety  Wink). 

Oh, and as SSX mentioned: you will probably want/get more sabers in the future^^  Welcome to the addiction  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 12:37:01 AM »

Welcome to the addiction, and to the forums.
Nice looking saber you have there

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 10:25:10 PM »

Welcome here, TL!

I'm in southern Saskatchewan ... nobody says it out loud but Canadians rule here so, make yourself at home lol Grin

That is a very spank first US you purchased - congrats!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 04:27:35 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Thunderleppard
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 08:39:32 AM »

Thank you everyone! Cannot wait to get deeper into the addiction. But first i will need to get my crew into into first. I already plan to get my one friend, "The Raven" SS everything and blazing red blade, for his birthday.  Grin

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 11:08:12 AM »

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful 'sabre you have there Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

brad81380
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 11:42:25 AM »

Working on a Grey Jedi character myself.  Are you planning a costume yet?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 02:16:01 PM »

So i hope to awesome chats with  fellow, jedi, siths, greys, bounty hunters and force users alike. And may the force be with you all!
Speaking of all that, what side do you swing for? ô¿o Welcome to the Forum. Stay long, talk much.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Thunderleppard
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2017, 07:06:48 AM »

Speaking of all that, what side do you swing for? ô¿o Welcome to the Forum. Stay long, talk much.

Well I am thinking of being a grey is my path. Cause even though the dark side can corupt the minds of many force users, we should be afraid of it and should learn how to make a perfect blance of Light and Dark side powers. Starting with the lightsaber, both Red and Blue make Violet so ergo my quest down the way of the grey is off to a good start.

Thunderleppard
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 07:09:06 AM »

Working on a Grey Jedi character myself.  Are you planning a costume yet?

I have a few ideas, i saw some nice white robes from a costume shop and I know a friend in Saint Petersburg that can get me a black gothic style hooded cape to keep up with the balance of light and dark. Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 02:26:14 PM »

Well I am thinking of being a grey is my path. Cause even though the dark side can corupt the minds of many force users, we should be afraid of it and should learn how to make a perfect blance of Light and Dark side powers. Starting with the lightsaber, both Red and Blue make Violet so ergo my quest down the way of the grey is off to a good start.

I prefer to think that it has given me clarity of vision. To subdue one's emotions is an abomination.

As far as the blade color, a better violet is actually made from amber and blue. I'm currently trying to find out if such a combo can be ordered in a single MLS, even though it doesn't have a Forum color name yet. That lonely Mr. Franklin sitting on the whatever should help with that cause. Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

brad81380
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2017, 08:21:10 PM »

I have a few ideas, i saw some nice white robes from a costume shop and I know a friend in Saint Petersburg that can get me a black gothic style hooded cape to keep up with the balance of light and dark. Cheesy

Doing a charcoal or shale over light grey myself.  The single shoulder cape will be the only splash of color, meant to be a subtle nod(Thinking orange or yellow, the typical blade colors of the Sentinel) to his days as a Jedi Sentinel.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: