Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: my first review of the aeon v2 my first saber combat:  (Read 552 times)
BenjiL22
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: June 12, 2017, 03:33:41 PM »

Hello everyone,

(I warned first, I am French and I have a bit of trouble in English ... but I managed to forgive in advance if all is not too clear I made an effort behind).

first of all I am new, I buy the aeon v2 2 weeks ago to test sabers suitable for combat!
I was more than delighted, to have a two saber and a coupler for training because being also practitioner of Japanese saber I felt that I needed a model very sober and fine for grip.
This is by far the best purchase I have made, I have realized a dream of children.
What to say about the fact that I received the package with a record time (I am in France) very well packed and protected quality packaging I received what I wanted in perfect condition and in time!
The only thing I can blame is that it lacks other means of expidition! That FedEX! I would have preferred because of the customs duty ...!
There are the standard safety and declaration I understand everything to do, but the taxes behind I do not like.

I am very satisfied with the purchase, I think to opt for new orders shortly, because I really like the quality of swords and blades for combat.
I made several times the turn of a few other sellers ... for the framework of saber of combat! I find that ultra saber is really perfect, the customer service really nice and fast.
I enjoy and produce them too!
Thank you so much I love it!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: