Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Where could I find the best material for a Boba Fett helmet visor?  (Read 4025 times)
buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -116

Darth Havek

« on: June 13, 2017, 01:58:11 AM »

Hey guys, been a while.

I recently got a Jango Fett helmet with the intentions to customize it into my own Mandalorian helmet. Of course the visor it came with is scratched right in the center of the visor in my line of sight. And it's not dark enough to hide your face completely. I'm curious if anyone here has some advice of something I could use as a substitute. I'm not looking for anything too fancy since I'm sure I don't have the right tools for the job. Just something semi durable and a darker tint. A red visor is also an option. I've looked on youtube and amazon and didn't find what I was looking for. I also don't know what the best key words to type in the search. So I'm hopeing someone here could help. Thanks  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 03:46:59 AM »

There is tvisor.com, I think that's what its called. Real visors too and should be plenty dark enough to hide your face. Just look up Mandalorian t visors basically and one of the websites should be that

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 04:24:02 AM »

Thank you very much! I will look that up  Smiley -1 points Grin

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 05:48:12 AM »

Check with the Mandalorian Mercs costuming club. They should know what to use Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 02:05:02 AM »

Thanks I will check that out as well. Point  Cool

Dormomus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

Darth Dormomus the Destroyer

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 11:53:07 PM »

If you want to make your own, you cut and shape plexiglass and then tint it with window tint for your car. The Mandalorian Mercs youtube has a video tutorial that would help you out.

"Destroy everything that stands in your way."
- Dormomus the Destroyer

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 03:04:21 PM »

If you want to make your own, you cut and shape plexiglass and then tint it with window tint for your car. The Mandalorian Mercs youtube has a video tutorial that would help you out.

Yup, that's what I did for my Revan helmet.  Used this face shield and tinted it myself:

https://www.harborfreight.com/face-shield-with-flip-up-visor-62995.html

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 02:09:29 AM »

Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: