Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Request: Destiny swords and Harry Potter-esque sound fonts  (Read 2142 times)
kamoosekazi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« on: June 14, 2017, 11:39:11 AM »

I figured i would just make another topic so the headline stands out, i originally mentioned this request in another one of my posts..
Im not sure if others would be down for these odd mash ups, but i saw a dr who and a few other fun mash ups and figured id toss these ideas out there!

The saber group i belong to uses wolves as their mascot (so does my wasteland tribe), so what better way to incorperate wolves than by showing respect to the Iron Banner! Would love to see if someone could throw together a sound font based off the swords/axes from Destiny!

Also, Im a big HP fan, and already have a mash up costume for house hufflepuff, so wand/magic sounds would be cool too!

Much obliged!

Dominix v4; Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Liberator v3; Fire Orange - Dark Apprentice v4; V. Amethyst - Apprentice v4; Arctic Blue - Catalyst; V. Amethyst Obsidian v4 - Prophecy v3; Consular Green - Dark Initiate v3; Sunrider's Destiny

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 09:06:49 AM »

Avada Kedavra and Explariarmus sounds would be cool same with the snapping sounds of standard spells Tongue One of the boots have like"The boy who lived... Come to die... Avada Kedavra!" Would be so perfect Tongue Sorry if I'm spelling those two wrong though. I'm also a big Harry Potter fan but I still need the books too x.x Sorry to get off topic but yeah. Maybe have two different hums, the hums from the Death Eaters flying around would be a good one and the Expecto Patronum spell hum would be good for a light side kind of hum then just because have Hagrid's bike hum for another him option Tongue Lockup would be the two big spells in a lockup basically. The standard spell snap sounds would be for clashes. Not sure on swings and other sounds though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

kamoosekazi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 04:10:47 PM »

Avada Kedavra and Explariarmus sounds would be cool same with the snapping sounds of standard spells Tongue One of the boots have like"The boy who lived... Come to die... Avada Kedavra!" Would be so perfect Tongue Sorry if I'm spelling those two wrong though. I'm also a big Harry Potter fan but I still need the books too x.x Sorry to get off topic but yeah. Maybe have two different hums, the hums from the Death Eaters flying around would be a good one and the Expecto Patronum spell hum would be good for a light side kind of hum then just because have Hagrid's bike hum for another him option Tongue Lockup would be the two big spells in a lockup basically. The standard spell snap sounds would be for clashes. Not sure on swings and other sounds though

I'm actually looking into seeing if I have the time and patience to make this a reality... I'm not super resourceful with ripping sounds unfortunately as I've never done it before, so this could take a long time for me to do it or even come close to getting sounds done. I've downloaded some freeware "magic" sounds to hopefully play around with and I'll see what I can rip from my digital movies. Maybe there's a magic font somewhere I can use as a base or reference.

Dominix v4; Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Liberator v3; Fire Orange - Dark Apprentice v4; V. Amethyst - Apprentice v4; Arctic Blue - Catalyst; V. Amethyst Obsidian v4 - Prophecy v3; Consular Green - Dark Initiate v3; Sunrider's Destiny

Legendary_Jedi_Kevin29
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

I Am The Last Jedi Now

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 06:38:31 PM »

OMG!!!!!!! i love destiny alot and would love a destiny soundfont. what about a soundfont with hope for the future by paul mcartney and such? and still no harry potter soundfont yet? what about a thundercat soundfont?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: