Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Arbiter  (Read 1615 times)
Faith Caine
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 102

Light side points, please.

« on: June 15, 2017, 01:39:55 PM »

For those who are new to the forums, I bid you welcome to both the forum and your new addiction into the world of lightsabers. To those I've come to call friends here, I know it's been awhile since I have posted here so for your viewing pleasure here is my review of the US Arbiter. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFWnoFgjlU

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age. " Obi-Wan Kenobi

Armory:
Aeon LE v4 in Guardian Blue Upgraded to Obsidian LITE Sound W/ FoC in Silver
Catalyst in DVA
Arbiter in GB Obs v4
Apprentice LE v4 in FO
Dark Liberator v3 in Tri-FO

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 03:15:05 PM »

Hi.  You had me in suspense as I originally thought that you were disappointed with your saber lol.  So glad to see that you did get the Arbiter.  That black av switch is a nice surprise touch... just the way I like a pop of red.  GB looks good with a silver hilt.  Isn't the v4 Obs. great !  My fav is Ancient sound but not for all sabers... what's yours ?  Thanks for the video share.  Smiley

point  Cool

Faith Caine
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 102

Light side points, please.

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 04:32:37 PM »

Far from disappointed with this gorgeous saber m'lady. It is everything I knew it would be, elegant, practical, and subtly regal. The black av switch I had done to offset the silver and draw interest towards it. Obs v4 sc is a beautiful sounding soundcard, my favorite font is blackstar.

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age. " Obi-Wan Kenobi

Armory:
Aeon LE v4 in Guardian Blue Upgraded to Obsidian LITE Sound W/ FoC in Silver
Catalyst in DVA
Arbiter in GB Obs v4
Apprentice LE v4 in FO
Dark Liberator v3 in Tri-FO

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 11:16:59 PM »

Definitely a pretty hilt there. The AB blade was an excellent choice

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 03:29:37 PM »

Nice saber. Really does look nice with the black av switch and silver everything else =] Might've started a new trend Tongue Totally makes me want an Arbiter even more now though and I still have my eyes set on the Bane Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: