Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Happy Father's Day  (Read 1565 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« on: June 18, 2017, 01:44:15 PM »

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

To all our forum member fathers, our actual fathers who brought into this world because without them, life wouldn't be possible, and to the fathers who are no longer with us. May their memory and legacy live on in our actions.

I personally want to give thanks to the forces of nature for blessing me with my 2 son's. They are everything I asked for: a challenge!! Wouldn't have it any other way. My eldest son was struggling in school this past year, but together, working on projects when we both got home, late, we were able to increase his grades, and scored the maximum on his state report, one of only 2 kids in his class achieved.
My youngest really surprised me this year as well. Thought in kindergarten, he was going to be a trouble. What resulted was recommendations for him to move onto first grade. His leadership skills and ability to listen and follow directions was something I didn't think possible. But even at our house, he's taken command of things. Often times, seems he's the 10 year old and his brother is the 5 year old. The other night, I was so dead tired after coming home from work at 9, on a Friday. He grabbed me by the hand and walked me to the couch. Proceeded to give me his special back massage (which actually relaxed for once). Then, he put something on me and told me not to get up. I woke up at 1 in the morning; he had given me his favorite blanket. Just his mindset amazes me at times, so I told him that was his father's day gift to me!

Anywho, any good stories you fellas or gals would like to share today, tomorrow, whenever about your dad, this is the place.

As my dad always said, "Fathers day isn't just one day; it's everyday."

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 02:23:30 PM »

Great stories, M5. Thanks for sharing, and Happy Father's Day to you, too.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 04:27:04 PM »

Thanks for sharing M5.  Wishing all dads/father-in-laws/grandfathers and mentors an awesome day.  Smiley

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 05:08:47 PM »

M5 that's great! Sounds like you got some cool kids. I'm privileged to be a step dad only. It comes with its own rewards and challenges. I will never be able to have a kid of my own so I know there's parts of being a dad I will never experience. It sounds like your doing a terrific job. 👍Thanks for sharing.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 08:47:31 PM »

Being a dad, as some of you may know, is a big deal to me. My son(9) and my girl(7) are phenomenal people and being a good listener and learning from them is what I'm working on ... as they have so much to offer.

Also having the awareness to take advantage of moments to be a father to the fatherless - because you never know how deep of an impact you can have in those opportunities, as short as they might be.

I've been a recipient of this and have experienced the positives Smiley

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 01:10:14 AM »

Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers. I don't know where I'd be today if it weren't for my dad.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 01:17:30 AM »

Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers. I don't know where I'd be today if it weren't for my dad.

Wouldn't say it any different myself.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 02:04:24 AM »

Happy Father's Day.

Time to ignite The Chosen One "I Am Your Father"!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: