Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Canadian Grey here.  (Read 4437 times)
MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 601

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 10:27:33 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums, That Mantice is a beast of a saber.  Wink MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/sd and silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebie)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (freebie)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd and

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2017, 12:09:57 AM »

Welcome to Saber ForumThunderleppard! That is a beautiful piece you got there! I am glad to hear of your interest and path of the Grey Order. You know we get the best of both worlds. True Balance. Rememeber, there is no dark side, nor light side, there is only the force. We must do what it takes to keep balance.... Cool Anyways, looking forward to seeing your addiction grow as it has for all of us. Congrats on the awesome saber! Thanks for showing a pic. We love that around here.
May the force be with you
here's a Point for a fellow grey!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Thunderleppard
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Ride the Tiger and become clean from lies!

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2017, 04:26:21 AM »

Thank you all again! I do have a little request for help, For some reason i cannot get my avatar picture to load onto my profile its starting to drive me Banana's. Can some help me out on this please.

I Thunderleppard have this to say. Between the velvet lies there's always a truth that is hard as steel but the vision never dies for life is a never ending wheel! So stand up, hold on to your hilt, ignite your blade and the dive into the force as it's with us all. Always!!!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2017, 01:02:49 PM »

Thank you all again! I do have a little request for help, For some reason i cannot get my avatar picture to load onto my profile its starting to drive me Banana's. Can some help me out on this please.

You may contact a Moderator, they usually have better times trouble shooting such things.

Current Active Moderators:

Drahcir:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=7624

Kham-Ryn Kurios:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=49

Master Nero Attoru:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=242

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 12:15:15 AM »

Welcome. Glad to see another person leaning more towards the light, even if they are Grey. Don't listen to Logos, because the Dark Side has corrupted his mind, and now he tries to turn all he sees to the path of evil. Wink  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only thing we ask is that you first use the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the question has not already been asked. If you can't find what you are looking for, ask away. Someone will come along and answer your questions.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Thunderleppard
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 07:37:07 AM »

Thanks to everyone who has welcome me to the forum! Now as you can see Avatar pic's issues are fixed thanks to Master Drahcir. Now I Thunderleppard am ready to take the Dive in balance of the dark and the light!

I Thunderleppard have this to say. Between the velvet lies there's always a truth that is hard as steel but the vision never dies for life is a never ending wheel! So stand up, hold on to your hilt, ignite your blade and the dive into the force as it's with us all. Always!!!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2017, 04:20:08 PM »

Hi and welcome from another Canadian in BC.  Purple is my fav blade color.  Is there any way that you can either decrease the size or tone down your signature ?  Visually it's a challenge for me with all that fire effects and larger moving head to clearly read your posts.  If not, please don't take it personally when I skip yours and hope you enjoy your time here.  Smiley

Mace Windu is best Windu
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2017, 07:30:27 PM »

I'm glad that there is a new gray around here. We need more of them.

"In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor."

Ultrasabers I own (in order I got them)
Bane, BR , V4 sound
Liberator, GB, Stunt
Electrum Wind, Emerald, V4 sound
Dark Apprentice V4, GB, Stunt <-- Raffle Prize

All points are appreciated

Thunderleppard
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 06:05:54 AM »

Hi and welcome from another Canadian in BC.  Purple is my fav blade color.  Is there any way that you can either decrease the size or tone down your signature ?  Visually it's a challenge for me with all that fire effects and larger moving head to clearly read your posts.  If not, please don't take it personally when I skip yours and hope you enjoy your time here.  Smiley

Thanks. I made it a little less flashy but i am not removing Lord Dio off my Signature lol

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: