Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: MLS unit with TWO forum colors? Help!  (Read 397 times)
Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

"Not this ship sister!"

« on: June 20, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »

I've been posting around asking a lot of questions about colors for the MLS unit I'm going to be ordering. After flip flopping on many options I decided that I would like a dark violet amethyst with bane's heart flash on clash. So my question is can this be done? And if it can, do I need to add 10 dollars of requisition charges? ($5 for each color) Or will the regular $5 be enough for both? Gotta get an answer on this before ordering. Thanks guys!

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 09:19:52 PM »

I believe it's 10 requisition charges for each change. They are both forum colors. It's going to look super sick! That's the same combo I want to get. I'm sure you can email US and find out for sure. Plus you could just risk that I'm right and they will just refund you the other $10 if I'm wrong.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 10:30:37 PM »

The color combo CAN be done. I asked about it a couple weeks back and Emory told me that DVA can have either Adegan Silver or Bane's Heart as a FOC color.

JS is right about $5 per forum color as well so it will be $10 in requesition charges AS WELL AS PICKING ONE OF THE PREMIUM COLOR OPTIONS in the drop down menu (SRD/AB/VA etc any of the +$5 ones) as your color choice. Then put the instructions on the order in the comments box that you would like DVA w/BH FOC

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: