Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Out Of Stock Usual Lead Time?  (Read 618 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: June 21, 2017, 03:41:04 AM »

So what's the out of stock sabers usual lead time when you go to order? I'm just gonna pull the trigger for a Chosen One for obvious reasons, and all canon classic colors too ;o Also just so I don't spam, does it bug anyone when you have the box lever off if you want sort of an Empire kind of look or to call it all your own? Not sure when I'll be able to order though. Like I keep saying just something about those classic slanted emitter sabers. We need more designs Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 07:46:58 AM »

IF you're ever ready to order and it's still out of stock your best bet would be to follow the instructions Ultra Sabers actually give for you to do.

This option is here solely to notify you that the this saber is out of stock. There has been an awakening and this saber's popularity has gone through the roof.

It could be 1 week before this saber is back in stock or it could be up to 16 weeks. Please email info@ultrasabers.com for a more firm approximation.

So again, by purchasing this saber with this option you are acknowledging that you are aware that this hilt is on OUT OF STOCK and on backorder. We will fabricate these all in the order that they are received once the hilts are back in stock.

Can't help with the lever question though, sorry.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: