Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first real purchase  (Read 849 times)
weers94
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 21, 2017, 03:45:40 PM »

I just completed the order for my second saber purchase. The first however, was a grab bag so I didn't get to completely customize it the way I wanted. This time around I ordered the Dark Sentinel v4 Staff with sound. Blazing Red with an Orange Flash on Clash. I also ordered a shorter 16" blade separate to have when I dual wield them.

I do plan on practicing technique and stuff like that to become better at actual combat with the blades. So that will be a fun process to go through.

I am just really excited to have a double-bladed saber. And I also ordered it with the quick release coupler so that I can go from 2 blades to 1 on the fly.

How easy is it to create new soundfonts and stuff with Obsidian? I know it comes preloaded with a bunch. I am just not 100% how easy the user interface is. All the videos I've watched seemed easy enough.

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion..."

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 05:21:12 PM »

I just completed the order for my second saber purchase. The first however, was a grab bag so I didn't get to completely customize it the way I wanted. This time around I ordered the Dark Sentinel v4 Staff with sound. Blazing Red with an Orange Flash on Clash. I also ordered a shorter 16" blade separate to have when I dual wield them.

I do plan on practicing technique and stuff like that to become better at actual combat with the blades. So that will be a fun process to go through.

I am just really excited to have a double-bladed saber. And I also ordered it with the quick release coupler so that I can go from 2 blades to 1 on the fly.

How easy is it to create new soundfonts and stuff with Obsidian? I know it comes preloaded with a bunch. I am just not 100% how easy the user interface is. All the videos I've watched seemed easy enough.

Great purchase. My first purchase was a dark apprentice v4 staff with sound on both, no FOC. Definitely worth it, and orange is a good FOC other than white IMO.

The quick release coupler is extremely useful for when youre fighting. Glad to hear you'll actually be using it for combat.

Making sound fonts is easy once you get the hang of it. Jediseth learned how from me, and he pumps out custom fonts regularly. I do them occasionally. The default fonts are very disappointing for me at least.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 10:35:44 PM »

I like the old Blackstar font though Tongue Can't wait to see your new saber staff in action. Never would've thought to do a Dark Sentinel staff though. Might have to finally join the staff club with one

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: