Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond Saber long power down  (Read 1175 times)
themadlbb
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 21, 2017, 04:48:07 PM »

Hey all! I'm new to the forum and the lightsaber community. I've been trying to figure out all the stuff I can do with my new diamond saber, and I've ofund some answers, but theres one thing I haven't been able to figure out.

Right now, it seems like there's a pretty long time between depressing the power button for the diamon saber vs. when it actually powers down. My friend got a saber with the basic obsidian board and his power down takes about 2 seconds, vs my diamon saber which takes a around 6 seconds. I'm guessing this is because the diamond saber needs more time in order to enter the font menu etc. on the saber, but is it possible to reduce that power down time? 6 seconds feels long so I'd like to lower it if possible!

Thanks guys, really looking forward to getting more involved!

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 11:19:47 PM »

I'm guessing this is because the diamond saber needs more time in order to enter the font menu etc. on the saber, but is it possible to reduce that power down time? 6 seconds feels long so I'd like to lower it if possible!

I think your guess is correct. I agree that an option to shorten it would be nice for times when I'm not planning to access the menu.

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

PrincessKnowItAll
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 06:14:19 PM »

It takes longer due to the pulse back to the blade color needing to complete before it powers down.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: