Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Help us Decide!  (Read 2050 times)
Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« on: June 24, 2017, 04:07:10 AM »

So, we put together a quick on the spot " freeform " choreography session to have our club members decide what filter to use on a project we are getting ready for. I decided to share it with everyone here and see what you guys think. A, B or C. I didn't do any sound Fx on this one because it is practice run. ( Most of the club members have already decided so I'm maaaaay be trying to see if people sway towards the one I like.....)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHq27ZGIRQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHq27ZGIRQ</a>

Sabers used in this vid...
Bellicose
Phantom Initiate V3
Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber V3

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 05:06:11 AM »

Hi Ryan  Smiley

Here's my choice in order:  B, C, A

So good to see a gal in there kicking butt. Hope you are doing great !  Cool

EDIT:  Actually A is really cool in a comic book style and held my attention... but am sticking with B because of the blend of graphic animation to real persons and for the bursts of color.  Gives it a much more dynamic visual experience. 

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 07:18:56 AM »

This project sounds great ... Point for that Wink

B-A-C for me ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 05:23:59 PM »

thanks! The gal in their kicking but goes by the nickname " Khaos " in our group. We only have 3 " Sith/Dark Jedi " out of roughly 50+ members.....

We have the voting going in some other areas as well. Currently, within the club its A with 19 votes. B with 12 votes and C with 14 votes. ( Yes, our club has grown and we still have about 10 members who are undecided. I actually had to make a " Council " to help me run things because my normal job keeps me so busy. I'd like to step back and just be the Battlemaster of the group and let the council run the group. Working towards that goal everyday. )

No matter what we do, storyline will be told through the " A " Filter. This vote is for the live action. ( We have been practicing this project for quite sometime now, I hope it comes out as good as the training is going. Keep in mind that all of what we have recently posted is " Freeform " choreography. Meaning, we made it up on the spot.  Still need a person to operate the camera that IS NOT me..... )

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 05:42:18 PM »

I love A above all!
While I'm having a hard time to convert a still picture to a nice cartoon, you have a plugin for a movie doing that!! Awesome!

obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 08:30:02 PM »

My order is A/C/B, although it's a very close call even between A and B for me. They all look great though!

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 02:24:20 PM »

A B C

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17