Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Lost Gray Install! Complete!  (Read 1333 times)
sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 81

Maully Maul

« on: June 27, 2017, 07:21:36 PM »

What's up saberforum!

Had to take a brief hiatus due to life stuff, but I'm BACK! Wanted to share something special

Back in January, I won a raffle from the awesome Ultrasabers guys and received a Fulcrum and a Lost Gray - I got the Fulcrum fully installed with v4 Obsidian and Emerald driver, but I got the Lost Gray completely empty hilt to take on as a side project.

Well, two month ago, I had actually completed the Lost Gray build - and COMPLETELY forgot to post it to show to you guys! Thanks to Dauntless Seven, I was reminded to do so, and here I am!

This was a super fun build and was really special for me, especially because I created a very awesome green color that is a little lighter than the Green on the Fulcrum - staying true to Ahsoka's weapons   Smiley

I cannot wait to bring these with me to San Diego Comic Con next month and show them off, hopefully I will run into Ultrasabers' booth there and say what's up! I will definitely be sure to post some pictures of it when I return! But for now, enjoy these pics!!!!

My beloved Ultrasabers lightsabers - Fulcrum and Lost Gray at the bottom:

As you can see, the Lost Gray is an empty hilt in this picture (taken back in January):

AND NOW, with the Lost Gray completely custom installed, here is the photo I've been waiting to show you!!

As you can see, I now have a beautiful gradient of greens ranging from an emerald green to a lime green. (Yoda's lightsaber in this picture for reference.) Nothing like the feeling of constructing your lightsaber and after all those hours put in, crossing your fingers and pressing that button to see a super bright glowing light spark up!!!

Thank you to the Ultrasabers team for making such awesome hilts, I'll always be back for more!

Stay Woke!!!

-Graflex SE - Obsidian V4 - Arctic Blue - Adegan Silver foc
-Electrum Wind - Obsidian Lite - Violet Amethyst - no foc
-Prophecy v3 - Obsidian Lite - Adegan Silver - Blazing Red foc
-Dark Initiate v3 - Adegan Silver - Stunt (for now)
-Fulcrum - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Consular Green
-Chosen One CE - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Blazing Red
-Lost Gray - Custom Install

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 09:58:54 PM »

Beautiful pics!
I love that table too! Smiley

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 02:05:20 AM »

Great sabers, and great pictures. Nice job on the install.

I love that table too! Smiley

He's had a few comments made about it, but yeah, that is the general consensus.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 05:57:38 PM »

Hi.  You are amassing a super cool collection of sabers !  Love that green shade that you put on your Lost Grey.  Thanks for sharing and I'm not going to mention that beautiful table... again on this post reply.  Wink

point  Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: