Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Piecing out my Reaper (A mod for the Art Deco fan)  (Read 3049 times)
Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

"Not this ship sister!"

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 11:09:03 PM »

Hey all! Thought maybe you might enjoy this little Reaper mod.

A acquaintance saw that I had pieces left over and wanted the Reaper. My Reapers switch section had been mangled to use a switchbox but that was not for sale. Long story short; I suggested replacing the section with a small extension piece and just using the body which she liked most for the hilt.

This is what we ended up with. A stunt in blue (Cree xpe2) with a 18650@3400, chassis with pommel side recharge port.

Because she wanted a one handed hilt we used a emitter from TCSS. A piece left over from my Flamberge experiment and the Menace pommel. (gotta catch you up with the Menacing Menace btw for anyone that cares lol)

Now we did not intend to use the shroud piece so we lined up the emitter without it. With it on its not that far off center so its good enough to be worn. Adds a bit too much weight for what we made this thing for though, which is fighting.

Thanks for stopping by.

This is awesome! Great job! Point.

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 07:25:15 AM »

Hey, wicked saber Calculon!  I love it with the shroud on actually.  Hey next time show us that chassis lol!!  Looks really cool Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: