Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Prophecy Chassis  (Read 790 times)
RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -22

Dark Side points please

« on: June 29, 2017, 01:56:02 AM »

Hello all......... I have a question for the community...... has anyone here done a rebuild on their Prophecy using parts from TCSS....... if so did you use the acrylic disks,  or does the V6 holder work.......... thanks for looking. Happy Sabering And May the Force Be With You All Always

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE"
Dark Side points please
Dark Initiate v3 Blazing Red
Standard Battle Issue v3 Blazing Red
Prophecy v3 in Guardian Blue

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 12:09:28 PM »

I haven't done one personally, but I do know that the pommel is MHS compatible.  Considering that, and also the fact that the Obsidian is a fairly large board, I would feel confident in saying that it could fit a chassis from TCSS.  What are the measurements for the V6 holder?

RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Dark Side points please

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 11:10:26 PM »

I know that other than the V2's the inner diameter is the standard 1.25", and the chassis disks will work, but I am trying to avoid wiring in a recharge port req'd for the 18650's, I'd rather deal with a rechargeable single cell Trustfire. I believe they say 5" or better on the TCSS site, but I'm almost positive I've heard of someone using the V6 sled.............. thnx for looking.
Happy Sabering And May the Force Be With You All Always.

Dark Side points please

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 03:05:14 PM »

I know that other than the V2's the inner diameter is the standard 1.25", and the chassis disks will work, but I am trying to avoid wiring in a recharge port req'd for the 18650's, I'd rather deal with a rechargeable single cell Trustfire. I believe they say 5" or better on the TCSS site, but I'm almost positive I've heard of someone using the V6 sled.............. thnx for looking.
Happy Sabering And May the Force Be With You All Always.

There are some pommels that have a hole for a recharge port, that might be something to consider (I assume you were hesitant due to the daunting idea of drilling and tapping a hole in the hilt).

RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Dark Side points please

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 04:14:12 AM »

No I would just then use the chassis disks with the recharge port tucked in behind the speaker....... kinda tight that's why I was wondering if the V6 sled had been successfully used.

Dark Side points please

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: