Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: LED Question  (Read 2424 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 05:11:19 PM »

Not exactly.  Not sure what agent 0 means.  I'm slowly building the character, but do know he left the order due to not thinking the job was over when the Jedi pulled out.  He chose to stay to defend the people of yhe Agrarian world he settled on.  As a Jedi, he was a sentinel.  Always liked their balanced approach.  Both warriors and scholars.  I was going to do full makeup, but the event doesn't permit it, but maybe at some of the cons.
Majobu5 refers to himself as Agent 0 because of his preference to remain absolutely neutral by staying at 0pts

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

brad81380
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2017, 05:34:05 AM »

Majobu5 refers to himself as Agent 0 because of his preference to remain absolutely neutral by staying at 0pts

Got ya.....I am not that particular, but do prefer to stay in the neutral range, not really heavily biased towards light or dark.  In real life, I am a Pagan and Buddhist, so the Grey Jedi path closely resembles my personal beliefs.  I also have this tendency to defend people when an injustice is being done to them.  I see my Jedi character as an extension of who I am as a person, though the convention version will likely be a non-human(I am an actor by trade, so getting to play with stage makeup is always a fun thing for me).

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: