Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to make a Soundfont or who to Talk to about making one.  (Read 1822 times)
Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« on: June 29, 2017, 10:31:08 PM »

So I'm looking to learn how to make Soundfonts or need to know who to talk to to have one made. I'm a Sith amd none of the sound fonts really have that Sith Feel to me. Any tips or ideas?

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:37:18 PM »

So I'm looking to learn how to make Soundfonts or need to know who to talk to to have one made. I'm a Sith amd none of the sound fonts really have that Sith Feel to me. Any tips or ideas?

Jediseth and I are the current font makers you might want to talk to. I'd suggest trying Aldar_Beedo's Graflex legacy font or the Vader Rogue One font. There are quite a good couple of sith fonts around the forum.

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 11:09:17 PM »

I've listen to all the fonts on the forum. None of them have that raw power sound. I tried converting a font from Saberfont but it crushed amd sounded HORRIBLE! If you are able to make a font I'd love to talk ideas.

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 12:52:20 AM »

I've listen to all the fonts on the forum. None of them have that raw power sound. I tried converting a font from Saberfont but it crushed amd sounded HORRIBLE! If you are able to make a font I'd love to talk ideas.

Sure, PM me or continue this thread and I'll see what we can do

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 09:51:01 PM »

I sent ya a PM

kamoosekazi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 02:48:20 PM »

Id be interested in seeing what you guys end up coming  up with. I too was looking for a power font, hence looking for savage opress fonts

Dominix v4; Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Liberator v3; Fire Orange - Dark Apprentice v4; V. Amethyst - Apprentice v4; Arctic Blue - Catalyst; V. Amethyst Obsidian v4 - Prophecy v3; Consular Green - Dark Initiate v3; Sunrider's Destiny

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 04:00:14 AM »

Replying in the thread for others to see, after checking out some of the fonts on the forum I'd say there are definitely some fonts to check out for a deep/powerful/sith font. Jediseth's dragon font, an inquistor font on here, and Jediseth's Revan font.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: