Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Weird Soundfont Request  (Read 1365 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: July 01, 2017, 04:58:52 PM »

So I had a thought. If anyone has any working ones left, would be be possible to turn some of the electronic lightsabers into a soundfont? Was just a thought Tongue I did like some of the clashes though. Like some of the old school ones. Actually call the font Old School Tongue A lockup would need to be made of course too though so. I know someone can do it though. If anyone still has their toy lightsabers from back in the 90's/2000's anyway Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 12:27:23 PM »

So I had a thought. If anyone has any working ones left, would be be possible to turn some of the electronic lightsabers into a soundfont? Was just a thought Tongue I did like some of the clashes though. Like some of the old school ones. Actually call the font Old School Tongue A lockup would need to be made of course too though so. I know someone can do it though. If anyone still has their toy lightsabers from back in the 90's/2000's anyway Tongue

Hey there! That's an awesome idea, I've already mentioned many times that I wanted to do that with my 1989 (I think 1989) Luke ROTJ toy lightsaber now that I have an Archon. However, a lot of "creating" work would have to go into it, since the only sounds that my lightsaber has are power on/power off (which are AWESOME! no other lightsaber sounds like it! so old school! XD), a hum, two clashes, and two sounds that come after each clash that can each be turned into a swing. That would leave a lockup sound and quite a few more clashes and swings to be made. And making those sounds while still keeping the toy vibe would probably be very difficult. Not impossible though! Whenever I have the time (and actually go back home to reclaim my lightsaber relic), I'll make sure to record the sounds and try to manage something with them.

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: