Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Changing the colors of my emerald 4 channel driver  (Read 3213 times)
a10cna01
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 12, 2017, 12:46:11 AM »

So I have recently rediscovered my usb cord to connect my saber to my computer. I wanted to show a friend how I can change the colors. When I plugged in my saber and opened the ultra saber launcher, the launcher told me I needed an update and it wont allow me to change my colors for some reason. I can't find an installation folder or maintenance tool on my windows 8 computer. Where can I find the latest version of the emerald driver/obsidian soundboard launcher? And will downloading the latest version allow me to change the colors?

BMayo713
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 01:30:09 AM »

This may be what you're looking for  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23237.0

What's to understand? It's a sword not a fighter jet. Swish Swish Stab!- Lavernius Tucker

I do not limit myself to either side of the force, as such I will accept whatever point you wish to give.

a10cna01
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 03:44:25 AM »

even that version of the launcher says it needs an update

BMayo713
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 11:31:44 AM »

And you looked in c:/program files(x86)/ultrasabers/ultrasabers_launcher?

What's to understand? It's a sword not a fighter jet. Swish Swish Stab!- Lavernius Tucker

I do not limit myself to either side of the force, as such I will accept whatever point you wish to give.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: