Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rebelchumps present!  (Read 1427 times)
coffeenuts
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: July 15, 2017, 11:33:13 AM »

Hi Guys,

I just became part of this great community, some of you may me from my youtube channel.

www.youtube.com/rebelchumps

Looking forward to play with a lot of ultrasabers <3

Stay Scummy!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 01:06:12 PM »

welome!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 02:31:33 PM »

Welcome coffee nuts, to the forum!
I hope you'll enjoy your time here, as it's a great community.

Before you venture any farther though, I must remind you to read the rules in the introductions section in the home page, and please post an acknowledgement that you have read them in that thread. Just a forum policy. Attached is a link to the Rules.

Again, welcome to the forum!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 03:10:54 PM »

Hi.  I'm a little confused because I'm sure that you are already a member under another name.  Clearly recall replying to your first Forum saber reviews on YouTube.  Am a subscriber to your channel.  You have come a long way and should be proud of yourself.  Your channel has really taken off and is providing some good solid saber information.  But I miss your outdoor in nature walks and learning spinning techniques.  Wink

Welcome back.  Smiley

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 05:09:12 AM »

I thought there was a video he made and he wasn't particularly flattering about Ultrasabers.

coffeenuts
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 09:05:34 AM »

My channel is about the Custom saber community, the fun of custom sabers, the passion and that comes with opinions.
I am very passionate about this hobby, so i try my very best to give each saber review the very best and distinct my reviews by showcasing each saber in all its glory within the means i have.

I love to share my love for custom sabers by going out there and showing the many faces of this custom saber hobby, the dueling, the spinning, the collecting, the DIY aspects, the News, the gossips and the bads and off-course with a passionate opinion sometimes flattering and sometimes not.

But rest assured alot of new Ultrasabers reviews are coming to the channel to the content of the ultrasabers fans you will love it.

Stay Scummy!

coffeenuts
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 09:10:08 AM »

Hi.  I'm a little confused because I'm sure that you are already a member under another name.  Clearly recall replying to your first Forum saber reviews on YouTube.  Am a subscriber to your channel.  You have come a long way and should be proud of yourself.  Your channel has really taken off and is providing some good solid saber information.  But I miss your outdoor in nature walks and learning spinning techniques.  Wink

Welcome back.  Smiley

Haha thank you very much! i will do more of those videos again, actually i need to shape up, so a perfect opertunity for me to start doing that again Cheesy you inspired me, i will be making a new video tomorrow Cheesy

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 07:08:03 PM »

I thought there was a video he made and he wasn't particularly flattering about Ultrasabers.

I looked at the latest video regarding his thoughts about the types of sabers that US offered and also reviews of the other guys.  After watching several times my opinion is that it is a fair point of view and he makes it clear that it is his experiences alone.  Smiley

Many members have a saber collection from multiple sabersmiths and therefore we can appreciate the distinct uniqueness that each company has to offer.  Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: