Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: D23 The Last Jedi Behind the scenes  (Read 1545 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« on: July 15, 2017, 07:30:09 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk</a>

A few of the images I liked...

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 10:23:31 PM »

Thanks for sharing this as it just adds to the momentum and excitement that for me was on the back burner.  Have to admit that I have mixed feelings about seeing the technical side of things prior to viewing the completed movie.  Don't want the parts of how they did that competing or interfering in my mind with the finished episode.  Have not yet watched any trailers so was not aware that General Leia's role was still perhaps a stronger part of the storyline.  Smiley

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 11:06:21 PM »

Thanks for sharing this as it just adds to the momentum and excitement that for me was on the back burner.  Have to admit that I have mixed feelings about seeing the technical side of things prior to viewing the completed movie.  Don't want the parts of how they did that competing or interfering in my mind with the finished episode.  Have not yet watched any trailers so was not aware that General Leia's role was still perhaps a stronger part of the storyline.  Smiley

I understand, knowing technical details can make you analyze a film in a different way.  I've been doing it for so long I can enjoy the film on an entertainment level while still critiques filming methods.  But, these behind the scenes always give us a glimpse of things in the film.   As to Leia (and if you wish no not know you may stop reading now, not really a spoiler just Lucasfilm's statement on Leia after Carrie's passing)    They said her shots for TLJ were all done, so very little of her role will change in Ep. 8.  But Ep.9 was supposed to have feature her heavily so there lies the problem for the filmmakers

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 01:04:12 AM »

This really gets me psyched for the movie

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: