Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle ends 08/11/2017  (Read 40180 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2017, 04:53:23 PM »

Rev... great to see you here on the Forum.  Smiley

Love that Revan avatar and that oh so interesting signature that will look even more amazing in a smaller cropped version lol.  Tongue

Wishing you success with the raffle and this time the Force definitely needs to be sensitive towards all the single ticket holders.  Smiley

welcome back and hopefully stay for awhile point  Cool

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2017, 09:48:59 PM »

PayPal almost stopped me but I made it in the raffle just in time! Good luck everybody.

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

Qi Dan Blaade
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

"Your Focus Determines Your Reality"

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2017, 12:00:21 AM »

Looking forward to my first raffle..... and also my first unboxing/review of my first saber...Electrum Wind diamond.  Ok ok I'm extremely excited and can just about keep the force under control Undecided Grin
Good luck everyone!!

"There can be no chaos without order, no good without evil. Such is the way of the universe. The Force flows through us all, in all of its peace and passion. This, the Gray Jedi believe, and by this, we shall live…"
Leor Danal

Foilfencer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2017, 08:02:25 AM »

So my initial order of 2x$200 Mystery Boxes are all most here, just to come up from England.
But I received a little reminder of the Raffles last day this morning around 8am, and I was obviously guided by the force to order another $200 & a $75 Mystery Box and therefore get a second entry in the Raffle.
Temptation from US is strong and I was weak.
I'm sure my better half will understand fully once I get round to informing her, but I'm also sure that can hold off for now lol.
Can't wait for my parcels or the draw, good luck everyone.

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2017, 12:23:26 PM »

Good Luck Everyone!!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2017, 01:16:39 PM »

Good luck to everyone. I am sitting here thinking should I get another raffle ticket.... I could sell some of my current sabers for the chance to get something supurb.....

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Dano
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light side points please!

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2017, 05:17:30 PM »

At first I was very very excited about being in my first raffle. Then within the first week of its duration I came to terms with the fact that I really don't need a new saber right now. Very sad, I know... BUT the last couple weeks I have been toying with the idea of sending my Catalyst back to US to have an Emerald Driver installed and 3 extra retention screws added on each of the emitter prongs that do not have one already. Finally a few days ago I decided to email US and ask about how much all of that would cost. I got the email back today. Admittedly it ended up costing more than I expected, BUT WAIT! add in an extra blade to my purchase (because you can always use an extra couple of those) and I'm in the raffle!! Providence, my friends! Thank you so much Marlena from US Customer Service for your time and for putting up with all of my questions! Good luck everyone and may the force be with you all!

redbishop
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2017, 06:57:03 PM »

Placed my first order (3 sabers) just before the raffle was announced.  Fortunately, my boys (4 and 6) started clamoring for a 'heavy lightsaber' (relative to their collapsibles), my wife disliked the balance of her grab bag (Initiate hilt), and I...  just wanted another.

5 sabers ordered, and in the raffle!  My boys pester me daily asking if their lightsabers are made.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2017, 07:12:18 PM »

Good luck to all who entered the raffle. I wish I could have but maybe next time!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Maserian
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2017, 07:56:49 PM »

Order placed. Will finally get my green consular and who could resist buying 1 of those mystery boxes? Smiley
Good luck to all in the raflle.

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

You may not recognize me because of the tartan arm

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2017, 08:45:27 PM »

Good luck everyone!

(Is it tomorrow yet?)

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2017, 08:46:11 PM »

*clenches cheeks*

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2017, 08:52:48 PM »

+1 for the awesome name, Oates Smiley

And good luck to those who've entered! By this time tomorrow you may have had an awesome e-mail land in your inbox!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

c3p-oates
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2017, 09:03:42 PM »

Thank you kind Sir.

And plus 1 to you, for it is Raffles Eve. A time when younglings sing in joyful chorus and humble droids are gifted free sabers.

Hibyrd
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 37

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2017, 10:06:37 PM »

Good luck to everyone! I was able to enter because I'm surprising my niece and newborn nephew with a couple of small sabers to get their collections started. I hope they like them! Been a while since I've been able to enter a raffle. Sweet!

Bellicose RGB
Archon V2.1 CG Obsidian w/Foc Orange
Malice BR Obsidian w/Foc Orange
Prophecy CE V2 BR
Liberator AB
Dark Standard Issue Staff GB
Dominix v2 LE FO
Manticore Emerald RGBW
Dominix v2 AS
Crimson Reaper AB Obsisian w/FOC silver
Initiate

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up