Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle ends 08/11/2017  (Read 40208 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: July 17, 2017, 06:36:12 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  This time we are giving away 95 sabers.  Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Friday, August 11th, 2017.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we QUADRUPLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between July 18th, 2017 and August 11th, 2017.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SummerRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 95 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 95?  Yes, NINETY FIVE!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away nearly ONE HUNDRED free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [fifteen winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twenty one winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty five winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [thirty winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $400 or more.  Enter the coupon code "400Shirt"
  • Free ERGO Ultraspinner for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Spinner"
  • Free Saber Stand for Orders $500 or more.  Enter the coupon code "500Stand"
  • Free Random Initiate Saber for Orders $550 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate"

In addition to the raffle, we are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $550.  Just place an order over $550 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional Initiate saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $550.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiate sabers. (Free Initiate Sabers are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate Size blade attached)

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on August 12th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 95 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW ELECTRUM WIND!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW RENEGADE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Check out the ERGO Ultraspinner here: https://squareup.com/store/ultraspinners/item/ergo-aluminum you can request Silver, Red, Blue, or Black finish in the comments field of your order.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q</a>
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:06:56 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

fiftyryder
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 06:48:44 AM »

I guess I'll be making like 2-3 orders in the next couple weeks. Thanks Emory

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 09:02:59 AM »

I know right! Guess I will be ordering soon.

Dano
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light side points please!

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 12:00:14 PM »

Awesome! Can't wait to enter my first raffle!

Exodus15
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 10:28:29 PM »

I just got my first raffle!! I want to win!!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 10:51:24 PM »

Raffles are always awesome Cheesy Will have to see if the mood strikes, or if I'll just be enjoying everyone else's excitement and anticipation Smiley

I have to say, that mystery box is looking mighty tempting...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth_Bane
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 05:20:05 AM »

Now that is what I call a raffle! I just bought my very first saber not too long ago from US and I was not disappointed one bit!! It was only a grab bag but it still impressed me with the quality that came with the purchase. With this raffle and the release of the new Mystery box's which I will be purchasing one and FINALLY getting my hands on the Emperor's Hand. With those two purchases, I can get an entry into the raffle and hopefully I can win a saber from the raffle as well!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2017, 06:48:08 PM »

I ordered a pair of mystery boxes to get in on the raffle, and the've already shipped. Should have them by the end of the week!  Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 07:01:03 PM »

I went for 3 mysteries and one long awaited quick coupler. Estimated Tuesday!

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 11:06:23 AM »

Best of luck to all who enter.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 04:07:21 PM »

I'm not usually prone to jealousy, but I'm jealous of that Emerald saber. So, best of luck to me, and good luck to the rest of you. Wink

Nah, I'm happy for all the winners. Thank you US!!!

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 03:30:12 AM »

I ordered a pair of mystery boxes to get in on the raffle, and the've already shipped. Should have them by the end of the week!  Smiley

Best of luck James!  Can't wait to see what mystery sabers you get!

Best of luck to all who enter.

Good to see you LR, hope you are doing well Smiley

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 07:36:39 AM »

Hey ya Prowl.  Long time no see.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

jeditobiah
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

May the force be with you!!

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2017, 03:13:17 AM »

Best of luck to all who have entered! Ordered my entry  saber today. Still thinking about a mystery box.

Sentinel v4 tri GB, Dominix LE v2  stunt BR, Prophecy v3 tri AB, Consular CG, Menance SE BR, Guardian  GB, Lost Gray SD, Fulcrum CG, Electrum Wind VA, Emperors Hand VA, Flamberge v3 sound BR, Crimson Scorpion tri AS, Mantis CE tri CG ,initiate v4 FO, dark initiate v4 BR.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2017, 06:59:57 AM »

Hey ya Prowl.  Long time no see.

Hope you are doing good, buddy!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: