Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle ends 08/11/2017  (Read 40210 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 09:00:31 AM »

Meh - good as can be expected, I guess.  Hope you are as well. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Nac Nak
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

"My name is Quinlan Vos and I am a Jedi."

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 01:08:38 AM »

Good luck everyone  Grin

Ultrasabers owned:
Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt in VA)
Apprentice v4 (Stunt in GB) x2 - staff
Dark Shock (Obsidian v4 in BR and AS FOC)
Manticore (Obsidian v4 in AB and AS FOC)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2017, 03:47:25 AM »

Heh, this summer raffle was the perfect excuse to get my Archon v3.1 (and accompanying "mystery box")  Wink

Best of luck, everyone  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2017, 05:49:42 AM »

Well, I'm in!

Question: Can you win multiple prizes with multiple tickets, or does adding more entries just increase your chances of winning one prize?

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 06:20:12 AM »

Well, I'm in!

Question: Can you win multiple prizes with multiple tickets, or does adding more entries just increase your chances of winning one prize?

There have been a few members who have won on both of their raffle entries.  There are also some that won not on the 1st ticket but on the 2nd one that often was a last minute addition.  Can't recall if anyone has submitted more than two entries in one raffle.  And there are those with multiple entries than have not been fortunate in the random computer drawing.  Good luck.  Smiley

Knight Guff
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2017, 01:39:39 PM »

So many awesome codes  and the raffle tops it off!
Deffo keen on my order!

Manticore 4 channel emerald v4 obsidian consular Green
Guardian tri cree guardian blue v3 obsidian

I'm a Jedi like my father before me

Light side points please Smiley

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2017, 02:00:55 PM »

There have been a few members who have won on both of their raffle entries.  There are also some that won not on the 1st ticket but on the 2nd one that often was a last minute addition.  Can't recall if anyone has submitted more than two entries in one raffle.  And there are those with multiple entries than have not been fortunate in the random computer drawing.  Good luck.  Smiley

Ah, thanks for the info, now I'll definitely be placing additional orders. Could be a great deal for me. What do you think you'd go for if you got the grand prize?

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 03:33:12 PM »

Ah, thanks for the info, now I'll definitely be placing additional orders. Could be a great deal for me. What do you think you'd go for if you got the grand prize?

I'm conflicted with my Canadian budget about whether I should get one $250 ticket or go for a larger order and get all those current freebies including the free stunt saber.  That's a lot of extras... just incase the Force is not with me.  Wink

If I won the grand prize... well I've thought about that and I would choose a fully to the hilt loaded Emperors Hand... and the other I would have to get some advice on.  Graflex or Chosen One just cus' ?!  Would pay for the options not covered.  How about yourself and other members please join in and share.  Smiley

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 10:36:54 PM »

The highest level prize I won was First Prize - an Emerald Guardian with sound. It was the best saber prize I ever won. You gotta give Ultrasabers full credit for doing these raffles, nobody else does in the industry.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2017, 11:47:49 PM »

I'm conflicted with my Canadian budget about whether I should get one $250 ticket or go for a larger order and get all those current freebies including the free stunt saber.  That's a lot of extras... just incase the Force is not with me.  Wink

If I won the grand prize... well I've thought about that and I would choose a fully to the hilt loaded Emperors Hand... and the other I would have to get some advice on.  Graflex or Chosen One just cus' ?!  Would pay for the options not covered.  How about yourself and other members please join in and share.  Smiley

My Graflex is my second-favortie hilt, it's a great choice, Dauntless.  I do want a Chosen One as well though, it's high on my list.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 07:02:15 AM »

The Chosen One is a BEAUTIFUL lightsaber, but gnarly with all that detail. It's fantastic to behold but very uncomfortable to wield. As long as you're getting one with this in mind it'll be a great ownership.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 06:38:55 PM »

Thanks for the info fellas... but first things first.  I actually have to WIN that grand prize lol.  But of the two I would choose the Graflex over the Chosen One which is the opposite of my previous thought.  If for no other reason but to lord it over other certain members that I too have a Graflex... pfft haha bhw? ( my poor best rendition of Sithiness ).  Wink Tongue

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2017, 05:00:38 AM »

Always go big and get the extras. Its ice havin that free initiate, I get one on each of my orders.

Ooooh the Emperoros' hand is nice but I want to see one in person first if I can. I'm actually making my own Vader build too, just a slender slimmed version of his hilt. I think if it was me... hmmm... Its hard to say because I've got like all the sabers I want. I guess I'd have to grab a Bane and a Menace both in red, though I might put Emerald/diamond on the Bane because its a bit of a versatile hilt and all.

Garou_of_Kar
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -20

Garou of Kar - KnightLighters:SBG

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2017, 07:43:06 PM »

Long time, no post. Guess I'm in with a $200 Mystery Box and some accessories!

~One cannot appreciate the Light until they have been lost in the Dark~

Owned sabers: 2 Dominix LE v4 with Obsidian Sound v4 BR with Quick Connect Coupler, Apprentice LE v4 stunt CG (grab bag), Aeon v3 stunt AS, Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 stunt GB (grab bag), Sentinel LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound CG, Dark Initiate v4 FO

Check out KnightLighters on Facebook and YouTube!

Sensei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2017, 08:15:53 PM »

Does shipping count in the "total" of $250+? As in right now, my order is $253 shipped to me (including shipping of like $27). Does that count or no?

- I just tried with another saber to get total of product above $250 and now I see a "raffle ticket" line item, so I think I answered my own question Shocked)

Okinawan Karate School
and
Ninja Coral

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: