Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sabers You Guys Use For Saber Legion Stuff  (Read 3075 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: July 17, 2017, 08:41:47 PM »

Hey. So what all sabers fancy or regular like the lower end sabers do you guys usually use for Saber Legion stuff? I thought the Bane would make a great one for sure, but I hear the red thumb screw likes to come loose during heavy combat sometimes. Then one of my buddies mentioned a washer should help with that. Going to start going to meets more often so. Like I want something else fancier I can bring along with me Sith wise so Tongue Still eyeing the Bane and Monarch for my next sabers at the same time ;o I know the Monarch would make a great one too for sure

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 10:41:51 PM »

What does Saber Legion do exactly?

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 11:06:24 PM »

This seems like the kind of question you would be better off asking the Saber Legion group you are a member of, either on their forum or their Facebook group. They would have much more reliable information as to what you should use. You may even find it's different for different groups. We can only guess and there is a good chance we could guess incorrectly.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 12:36:29 AM »

What does Saber Legion do exactly?

It's a saber combat club.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 12:26:00 PM »

Hey. So what all sabers fancy or regular like the lower end sabers do you guys usually use for Saber Legion stuff? I thought the Bane would make a great one for sure, but I hear the red thumb screw likes to come loose during heavy combat sometimes. Then one of my buddies mentioned a washer should help with that. Going to start going to meets more often so. Like I want something else fancier I can bring along with me Sith wise so Tongue Still eyeing the Bane and Monarch for my next sabers at the same time ;o I know the Monarch would make a great one too for sure

Personally, as someone who duels (not with TSL though), I've never been fond of the Bane due to the emitter setup.  The Monarch isn't exactly a favorite of mine either, due to the weight and shape.  Obviously I always recommend the Dark Prophecy to everyone, but aside from that there are a number of US hilts that are excellent for dueling!  I've found that I quite like the Liberator V3, Overlord, and Dark Arbiter.  Also, I've heard good things about the Archon which makes me think it would be quite useful in that regard.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 01:49:21 PM »

I've actually handled at least a Monarch with a 36 inch blade and its not too bad for me anyway since I have small hands. Plus wouldn't mind something fancier too. Use the Bane for cosplay purposes and Monarch for heavy dueling then

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 03:28:35 PM »

Anyway, just thought this would be something fun to talk about. I'll probably be the only one to really use a Monarch for a SL dueling saber and a bith of both for cosplay too Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: